"Klaus, this is kind of an emergency. One of my friends is um...injured and I need to get him to the hospital."

"Him? Felicity what the hell is going on."

Him would be the first thing he said.

I rolled my eyes with a deep sigh, "I'll update you some other time, but I seriously need you to get here--"

"Felicity Noelle Walker, this is the last time you're ever going out past seven-"

I rolled my eyes so hard I'm pretty sure they dipped themselves in my brain juice before coming back to me.

"This better be serious Felicity." He continued, after ranting for far too long.

"It is, I promise, please just hurry."

I ended the call after telling Klaus the address and then I propped Anthony up against the bed.

(It took much effort.)

He looked his most vulnerable.

I didn't like seeing him this way, out of control, not calm and collected like normal. Anthony usually had full reign over his emotions, but right now he was a whole different person.

Ketamine

I wasn't sure of what exactly that was, hopefully it wasn't too serious, but at this point I wouldn't put anything past Gabby.

I decided that I wouldn't tell on her though. It was Anthony's choice whether or not he wanted her to be convicted.

The longer Klaus took, the more nervous I became-- so I busied myself with dressing Anthony back up. Surprisingly, I held back my attraction for him and kept my hands from wandering. As soon as I finished dressing Anthony, to my annoyance Gabby woke up with a groan.

She caught sight of me and quickly closed her swollen eyelids, faking unconsciousness.

"I'm not going to tell the police." I said, breaking the silence--besides the loud partying that was carrying on downstairs.

Her eyes popped open, relief was written all over her face.

My lips curved into a sadistic smile.

"I can't say the same for Anthony though."

And the panicked look on her face was back.

Fucking right, be afraid. I hoped she would pee herself with fear.

"I was just going to show him what he was missing out on."

Her words were just ticking me off more.

"I mean look at me, then look at yourself. Who do you really think Anthony would prefer? I'm closer to his race, and let's face it--you're just not pretty enough to be with someone that good-looking, so get it out of your head. He just needed a little push, and the Ketamine was just gonna be that until you interrupted."

Her words hit home, but I made sure my solemn expression didn't crack.

"I have a riddle for you."

Gabby looked at me like I was crazy for a second.

"How many hits does it take to knock out the rapist?" I said, right before lunging for her again.

This time she put up a fight.

We were rolling around on the floor, throwing fists at each other. She yanked my hair and I uppercutted her in retaliation.

I was about to slap the shit out of her as a finishing touch when the door to the room flew open.