Chapter 40

Lorenzo

I opened up my eyes and saw Victoria staring at me. I was laying down in a bed that was not mine. In a room that was not mine and my throat was dry as hell.

"Bout time. I was starting to think you were never going to wake up. You been out for two whole days."

She passed me a bottle of water, and I gladly accepted. I drank the bottle of water and looked around the room. The room was purple and white. And on the walls it had princess Riley painted with a crown. We were in Riley old room back when she was in high school.

I looked at Victoria confused.

"I'm guessing you want to know, why we are in Riley old room"

I nodded my head.

"I don't fucking know why. I know you want me to be this crazy as bitch, but I'm not. Your crazy ass mama got my son so I have to do everything she want me to do. At this point I'm just as lost as you. Then I can't get in contact with Damien. I'm scared your mother killed him."

"I doubt my mother is a killer"

"I'm trying to figure out when the crazy in you gone come out. You don't even know how crazy your mom can get. She need medication. She need the damn psych ward. Something is really wrong with her and you talking about she ain't a killer. Yes the fuck she is."

"How long you been working for my mom"

"It seems like for fucking ever."

"How old is your son, and how long has my mother had him"

"DJ is two years old and she has had him every since Riley returned home."

"So what this is punishment for letting Riley get away?"

"Yeah it is. Damien so fucking stupid. He should have just let Terrell ass rape her. She would have recovered. And I'll have my son."

"You honestly believe that is the correct answer"

"Boy are you slow? You are a father. Would you do anything to protect your kids. Because I know Riley ass would have left me in that house if it meant keeping her kids safe. I don't give a fuck who got to get sacrificed as long as my child is safe."

"So my mother played on your hatred for Riley, and Damien's love for her."

"Damien has never loved her. He did what he did to protect me and our son. If he loved her he would have not been cheating on her their whole relationship. He would have not gotten another girl pregnant, he would have not been screwing her best friend. That nigga used her. And played on her low self esteem. He has always loved me. Always has and always will."

"Right that's why nobody knew you was his woman, that's why he made you play the secret side chick. You were with him the whole time he was with Riley so you know about lyric and the other girl. When a nigga love you and I mean love you for real he is never going to put you in a position to look stupid and you just look stupid. He let Riley get away. You really think he had to go in the store to get gas? You think that he didn't see her talking to tone. He let her get away. Maybe it was because he felt guilty. Maybe it was because he cared. I guess we'll never know. You want to talk about Riley low self esteem explain to me your self esteem because what real woman willingly play side chick to her best friend nigga."

"At this point I'm done talking to you. Please stop talking to me"

All of a sudden the door open and in walked Ella.

"Bitch you talk to fucking much" she said as she looked at Victoria

"What are you talking about"