Chapter 29

Riley

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked for my phone to check my messages but I couldn't find it. I went and completed my hygiene then checked on my kids. Once I reached Raven room she was dressed and Layla was doing her hair.

"Don't tell tete Lily but you are my favorite tete Lay."

"She already know silly girl."

"Goodmorning babies." I went in and kissed Raven on her forehead. "Where yall going? I'm sick of yall kidnapping my kids." i said scrunching up my face

"We going for breakfast and then we going to chuck e cheese. And you will get over it. We just want to spend as much time with our nephews and niece as possible. I love being around them."

""How you know I didn't want to spend time with them" I said whining and pouting. I miss my kids whenever they not in my presence.

"Girl, stop being selfish. You had them for years where as I've had them for a couple of days. Leave us alone girl" She said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, keep rolling them, I'll knock them out its socket. Keep playing. Imma have the nanny, Tone, and Bryon go with yall today. Do you think you another bodyguard? I'll send Terrell as well."

"Naw, send Lance. I don't like Terrell his vibe is off."

"Girl, he been rocking with me for years. But okay I'll send Lance. You only want him because he cute. Let me find out you being fast and imma whoop your ass Layla Marie." lance was a good looking man but hell he was older than me. I wasn't having it.

"I know my boundaries, and besides the only older guy I got eyes for is Ryan fine behind" She said fanning herself.

"Girl, Trina gone beat your young ass. Keep playing. But let me go check on my other babies."

I went into Richie room and Ronnie and Richie were laying in the bed fully dressed watching tv. I jumped on them.

"Mama you heavy, get off" Richie said trying to push me off him. I rolled off them.

"I miss yall, yall leaving me too." I said pouting

"I'll stay with you mama, we been to chuck e cheese plenty of times. And they slow." Ronnie said getting up so that he can lay on me.

"Aww thats why you my favorite" I told him kissing him all over his face.

Richie smacked his lips "She don't mean that. She only said that because you being a suck up"

"We know the real mama." Then he held out his hand so we can do our hand shake. While we were trying to do Richie took his hands and teared our hands apart. I could do nothing but laugh at his hating behind.

"You know I don't have any favorites Richie."

"I tried to tell you Ronnie"

"Again we know the real mama."

Lily came in the room. "Okay guys let's ride. Hey Rye"

"Good morning. Where your big headed brother at?"

"He left around 9:30. Its 11 am now. He didn't say where he was going. But I heard him on the phone with Ella" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Alright yall have fun. I can't find my phone so call my business phone if you need to stay in contact with me. I'm sending Tone, Lance and Bryon with yall today. I'll have Terrell here with me, I'm not going anywhere today."

"Alright." I kissed the boys and then went in my room. I decided to go back to sleep since I didn't really have anything to do. But I couldn't. My mind was on why Ella and Lorenzo was talking. They are not friends. I'm not understanding why he playing with me. Then again that's a single ass man. I decided right then and there that I needed to create some boundaries with him. We been moving like we together. And here I am trying to catch feeling again. I gotta fall back because I cannot allow that to happen.