Chapter 31

Riley

"Wakey, Wakey" feeling a slap to my face. Then water dumped on my face. I jumped up  screaming.

"What the fuck" I looked around the room I was in and it didn't look familiar. Then everything started coming back from yesterday. I looked at Terrell as he looked at me holding a bucket in his hands. As I looked at him I noticed the busted lip and the black eye.

"They want you up, get dressed." It was clothes at the end of the bed along with hygiene items.

"Well can I take a shower first?"

"Sure, but I have to warn you that I have to watch every move you make." He told me licking his lips.

"I'll pass. " I grabbed the toothpaste and the toothbrush and went into the connected bathroom. And sure enough this fool was right behind me. He was so close to me I felt his breathe on my neck. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once we made it downstairs. I was greeted with Damien and Ella. Damien smiled when he seen me, while Ella rolled her eyes.

"Damien, you have something to do. Go do it." Ella commanded. Damien grabbed his keys and left without saying anything. I was mad that he was leaving because he was the one protecting me from these clowns. It ain't no telling what the fuck they about to do now.

As soon as Ella heard the car drive off. She smacked me hard across the face. As a reflex I hit her back. I knocked her on the ground and started kicking her in her face, stomach and legs. She started screaming for him to get me. Terrell then grabbed me by my arm and before I knew it I was swinging on him too. He grabbed both my hands so that I could stop hitting him. In the process of all that Ella got up and pulled my hair. Hitting me in the face. Terrell let me go and grabbed Ella. Boss said she couldn't be hurt. If boss shows up and a bruise is on her face what you think going to happen to you. Don't forget who call the shots because it ain't you. They started arguing. In the process of them arguing I made a beeline for the door, when I opened the door it was two guards at the door. They been there this whole time? I closed the back, but it was stopped by a guard.

"Chill out. She almost got away. And that would have been both of yall asses." This man yelled and then walked out slamming the door.

They stopped and looked at me. "Fuck this shit. Terrell do whatever you want with the bitch. Just don't leave a visible mark. Get creative. I'm going to see the boss." She walked out the door screaming for the guards to move out her way. The look Terrell was giving me was making me hella uncomfortable.

"Gone and take a shower, its clothes in that room you were in. I'm not going to watch you, but I will be waiting in the bedroom. And before you even think about it. The place is surrounded with guards. You will not make it far. If you don't piss me off today, I will gladly leave you alone."

I just shook my head yeah, and went upstairs with him right behind me. I grabbed some clothes. It was a little yellow sundress. I grabbed the towels and soap and made my way into the bathroom. I turn the water on waiting for it to get hot and searched the bathroom for a possible weapon. It was completely empty not even a fucking screw loose or anything. I looked out the windows and sure enough this bitch was surrounded. I got in the shower allowing the rhot warm to hit my body, as I cried. I honestly didn't know what was going to happen to me. Was I going to see my kids again? Was anyone looking for me? What did they want with me? I just wanted my kids. I stayed in the shower as long as I could. The water got cold and I eventually got out. I dried myself off and put on the dress. When I came out the bathroom Terrell was gone and there was lotion on the bed. I put on some lotion and put the flops on my feet that were sitting at the end of the bed. I opened the door to Terrell.