Chapter 4

Lorenzo

The driver picked us up with Mike in the SUV. We walked in the stadium and walked right into Ryan Jones.

"On my God. On my God. Its Ryan. Pinch me I'm dreaming." Layla yelled jumping up and down. "Owww" she yelled because Lily pinched her. The little girl that he was holding was cracking up.

"On my goodness. She doing the fool because she see you. Girl he aint nobody special. It's just uncle Ryan." She said laughing and holding on to him tight.

"Be quiet Raven. What's your name sweetie?" He asked Layla.

"My name is Layla Williams. I am your biggest fan, can I have your autograph." I couldn't believe that she was really fangirling out right now.

"Of course." He put the little girl down, and pulled out a marker and signed her shirt. "Come on Raven and Layla let get on snap." He pulled out his phone. "I'm with my little baby and my biggest fan Layla. Say hi Layla. Layla started blushing and smiling hard. Noooo Uncle I'm your biggest fan, I'm telling mamabear on you." She said with a mean look on her face. You could tell she was pissed." Aww sweetie we could both be his biggest fan." Layla said. "No we cant I AM his biggest fan and you a regular fan. Deal, and she put her hand out to shake Laylas." We all started laughing this girl was truly a trip. I guess when I started laughing I got Ryan attention for the first time because he looked at, and mugged the hell out me.

"We got to go, enjoy the game ladies." He grabbed Raven and walked off.

"He still butthurt, he ready to fight you again" Lily said laughing.

"Ha Ha Ha" I said. I went and signed in and then I showed the girls to their seat. I saw Ryan talking to Riley. Lil mama looked good. She had her hair in a bun, she had on a shirt that said #TEAMJONES with the number 16, some jeans that hugged her ass just right. She looked good. She definitely got thicker since the last time I seen her. She was holding onto Raven who had on the same outfit as her. They must of been talking about me or she felt eyes on her because she looked over in my direction. We made eye contact,I winked at her and she rolled her eyes and put her attention back on Ryan. I just laughed.

Riley sang the national anthem. My team starting lineup with Trey, Odell, Draymond Green, Fabolous and myself. The other team starting lineup was Ryan, Chris, Big Sean, Colin Kaepernick, and Michael B Jordan.

After the game

"Oh my God, I cant believe Ryan dunked on you three times. And he was real aggressive. What you do to him." Layla said laughing. The game was over and we lost by five points.

"I didn't do anything to that man." I was low-key pissed that I lost. Hell we almost got into a fight on the court. That was unlike me, I normally didn't allow people to get under my skin.

"I was ready to come on the court and beat his ass tho, chill on my brother." Lily said

"I ran into Riley getting food. She look good bro, you want me to put you on. We exchanged numbers. Raven look just like her. They was looking like twins. She told her mama I was being mean to her. She turned around ready to go to war, then she realized who I was and gave me hug."

"Naw I'm engaged remember. I dont need to link up with her." I told Layla

"He dont need that hoe anyway. You just gone forget that she cheated on his ass huh." Lily said mugging Layla.

"You still on that. Plus I really never believed it. But whatever. Your lost Lo." Layla said shrugging her shoulders.

"Naw its her lost. You not loyal bruh, who the fuck raised you." Lily asked Layla clearly pissed off.

"What does it matter, Im engaged about to marry the love of my life with a baby on the way I might add. Im not interested in Riley. Lets dead the topic." I told them both.

"Ughhh that hoe" Layla said.

"We dont love these hoes, NOPE, We dont love these hoes" They both said at the same time dancing.

I blanked faced them. "Thats why she didnt come down because yall dont like her. With yall mean asses."

"You Big mad or lil mad." Lily said

"So Lily ass didnt like Riley at first. Did Riley stop coming around. Did Riley not talk to her when she's around. That bitch is shady. I dont like her. Its something not right about her. But I have never disrespected her ass. She started by calling me a bitch while she was on the phone. I checked her ass and then she came to you playing vitcim. As far as I'm concerned you making a mistake by marrying her, but this your life." Layla said

"You either accept her or we wont come around anymore. If you cant accept my wife then I wont allow you around my family." I told the both of them

"Damn for real" Layla said

"Look I want you to be happy. If she makes you happy then I'll accept her. I dont want to lose my brother over something petty. But I'm warning you if Layla is right we gone tag team that ass." Lily said pointing her finger at me.

"Naw, fuck her and fuck you too. Since you feel that way. Continue to feel that way. I guess this is the last conversation we will have. I would never choose a nigga over you, and the fact that you would choose a bitch over me lets me know where we stand." She said crying.

"Layla he didn't mean it like that"

"What do you expect from me, Its my wife" I yelled

"Correction that bitch is your fiance yall aint said no i do's yet. And when you find out that I was telling the truth I'm going to laugh in your face, say I told you so, and then I'm going to continue living my life without a big brother. Because from this day forth I only have one sibling." Layla said

"Layla-"

"Naw nigga fuck you". Layla said and got out the car and slapped the fuck out of the door.

"Damn, you know her crazy ass hold a grudge like nobody's business. I hope she gets over this. I'm going to say this, and this will be my last time speaking on this. You need to watch Ella because something is up with her, its something fishy about her. But she better be the girl you claim she is because if she's not I'm going to fuck her world up. Plus you know that Layla is and will always be team Riley. Now I'll see you tomorrow for the football game." Then she kissed me on my cheek and got out the SUV.

Shit, this is fucked up.