Love, Love, Love

After I had stayed in Ohio to watch the glee kids at regionals and getting to attend Mr. Shue and Emma's wedding I went back to New York and started my classes back up. Jesse was still in Ohio and still the coach of vocal adrenaline but we made it work. He was my fiancé now... wow. Santana, Rachel, and I also got a new job at a diner where the waiters and waitresses sing. Speaking of said job, that's where we were. Riding the bus to the restaurant.

"This was a mistake." Rachel says as the bus stops at our destination.

"Okay, no, Rachel, you are not backing out. I basically had to show Gunther my left side boob to get you this job." Santana explained as we quickly walked into the diner, taking off our coats.

"Here, put this on." Santana handed Rachel and I small aprons.

"Look, Santana, while I really appreciate you freely prostituting yourself for me, that was before my world came crashing down and I totally blew my Funny Girl chemistry read." Rachel talked and talked as we made our way through the diner and into the back.

"You're late Lopez!" A deep voice yelled.

"Yes, yes, I know, sorry, Gunther." Santana said half-heartedly.

"Is this them?" Gunther asked... pointing. I don't like pointing.

"Yes, this is them. Rachel, Dani, that's Gunther... Don't tell him if you're Jewish or black." Santana whispered, all ready holding two plates to take to people. Rachel and I purse our lips, looking at each other. Shes Jewish And I'm half. We started walking around with Santana.

"Listen, you said it yourself a bazillion times. You want to get to broadway, you have to pay your dues." Santana recalls as we follow Santana around with dirty dishes. I expertly move out of someone's way while Rachel shrieks.

"I'm good at this." I smirk.

"Well, I mean, I guess that's true. Patti LuPone was a waitress, pre-Evita. And, you know, this is the spotlight diner, and it's on broadway and waiters get to sing and dance. Plus my dads would pay my rent till I died, and I don't want that anymore because I want to be grown up and living and making it on my own." Rachel rambles, while Santana and I half listen, walking through the diner picking up and placing dirty dishes in Rachel's arms. Santana turns to us.

"We're basically working actresses." Santana says with a smile and walks away. I make my way for the kitchen.

During work, serving out food, Santana and I both pass Rachel on the way to our tables, she stops us.

"Oh, my god, you're not gonna believe this text I just got from Blaine." Rachel whispered excitingly.

"I do. He texted me when he got the ring and when he's planning to do it." I winked. Rachel scowled.

"Rachel, you're not gonna believe who's sitting in my section." Santana says, pointing to two guys at a table on the first floor. I shrug and move to my table.

Afterword, Santana and I go downstairs to the jukebox and play 'a hard days night'. The whole restaurant workers sing and dance. On the floor, on the counter, everywhere. Rachel, Santana, and myself mainly singing. We finish the song, the three of us standing on top of the counter, smiling and laughing.

"Let's get out of here." Rachel grumbles, gently pulling us down from the counter.

"Wait-After all that?" Santana asks as if she's crazy.

"Come on, we have to go home." Rachel says quietly.

"Why? We killed it!" I argued, totally forgetting about Blaine for a moment. Rachel eyes me.

"There's something special we need to do." Rachel says. Suddenly remembering my mouth forms the 'oh' shape as we make our way out of the restaurant, subconsciously twirling my ring around my finger.

We get off the airport and I hug and kiss Jesse when we meet and surprisingly, Rachel and Santana each give him a quick hug. I think they're just too excited for Kurt and Blaine's proposal and they didn't really think about who they were hugging.

"What just happened?" Jesse laughed as the two girls walked ahead of us. I shrugged and we all walked to his car together.

He dropped us off as the dalton and we all helped Blaine get ready. As we finished, I went and stood next to Mercedes and Santana as Blaine made his way outside. When they walked inside, we all hugged him while the marching band played 'all you need is love'. We followed them through the warblers and into the hall to see our glee club. Rachel and I dragged Kurt into a room down the all to see some vocal adrenaline kids dancing. Rachel and I then lead Kurt through a back room that lead into the stairway where Kurt and Blaine first met. Rachel, Mercedes, and Santana followed me who was following Kurt down the stairs. We stopped midway as all the other glee clubs they collected made an entrance in the stairway. We all clapped and cheered as the song was over.

"We Met right here. I took this mans hand, and we ran down that hallway... and for those of you that know me, know I'm not in the habit of taking people's hands I've never met before, but... I think that my soul knew something that my body and mind didn't know yet. It knew our hands were meant to hold each other, fearlessly and forever. Which is Why it's never really felt like I've been getting to know you; it's always felt like I was remembering you from something. As if in every lifetime that you and I have ever lived, we have chosen to come back and find each other and fall in love all over again, over and over for all eternity. And I just feel so lucky that I found you so soon in this lifetime, because all I want to do, all-All I've ever wanted to do... is spend my life loving you. So... Kurt Hummel... my amazing friend, my one true love... will you marry me?" Blaine finished, down on one knee, holding a beautiful ring. We all waited in anticipation. Kurt started to nod.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." Kurt said breathlessly. We clapped and cheered as they kissed, and as Blaine put the ring on him.