3

The shoot goes by fast. I guess it helps that we're all models already, experienced in this thanks to Blair and my producer connections.

"That's a wrap!" I say excitedly as we end our last shoot with these last outfits.

"Thank you guys so much. I'm really blessed to have you all." Blair says, bringing us all into a group hug.

"Okay. Sight seeing time. Heather has to go back home tomorrow." Carla says.

"You all have been here more than a dozen times." Blair says with a shake of her head. "Where else will I bring you?"

"Same places. Nice pictures." Lara says with a shrug, an excited smile on her face.

We change into our planned outfits for today. A mixture of black and pink.

"Barbie dolls. We look like barbie dolls. In some way." Carla says with a laugh.

She's right though.

"So if we're Barbie characters, I'd be like- Teresa? Carla would be Summer, Blair is Barbie and Lara is like Raquel." I conclude.

They share a laugh. "Girl, you still memorize all that?"

I shrug. "Kind of hard to forget most of your childhood."

"True." Lara says, putting an arm around me. "Now let's go take some nice pictures and just hang out."

Blair brings us to Rockefeller Center, Radio City, and Liberty Island. We end the day watching the Lion King Broadway and taking more pictures in Times Square.

"I'm so glad we got to see each other again." Lara says with a contented smile. "It's nice to get a break from work and even from family as you know, me time."

We head to the penthouse and stay up watching movies, challenging ourselves to stay awake all night again.

By three am, I check everything and prepare for my flight at eight.

We eat breakfast at a pizza place and talk as much as we can. The girls bring me to the airport at five and we hug and say our goodbyes.

"We'll see each other soon. Blair's gotta have a new line coming up and Heather must have a new music video needing extras. Although, it would be nice to be in a music video with your song and voice." Carla says to me with a raised eyebrow.

"I might share a song soon. I don't know. We'll just rely on Blair and birthdays for now." I say with a smile. 

We say goodbye or rather, see you later, and Ella and I head home.

I ring the doorbell and dad opens the door, embracing me in a big hug.

He hugs Ella too as I bring the bags inside.

"Blair made me bring some cheesecake for you and mom." I say, taking it out of my carefully packed duffel bag.

I place it in the fridge and hear dad come in carrying Ella.

"Where's mom?" I ask, trying not to overthink.

"In the movie room." He replies with a smile. "We thought a good movie would help us. You have a busy day today and all this week."

"Oh, yeah." I reply, totally forgetting about everything else I have to do.

Oops.

"I'm going to finish the beach trip and ask how the show will go tomorrow. I'll be right back." I rush, running up to my room.

I hear dad chuckle as he takes Ella to the movie room.

I open my laptop and log in to my accounts, buying the tickets and booking the final hotels. I call Thera, our secretary and ask for updates on the show.