chapter 5 - lick it good

[Oliver]

I had to give him my home phone because I didn't have those fancy phones everyone carried with them.

I better get one soon, but I'm okay living without it.

It was the end of the day as well. The sun was shining through the windows, shining on my locker.

I beamed like the sun, excited to hang out with Bennett. He always made me feel fuzzy inside; I felt warm.

Every time I saw him, my stomach turned into knots and flipped upside down and backwards.

I wonder what would happen if I kissed hi-

"Oliver!" I heard a calm voice interupt me out of my thoughts, "ready to go?"

I nodded my head, red overtaking my face. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his back, right above his arse.

I may have put it too close, but he wouldnt take it the wrong way. I spotted my girlfriend and leaned towards Bennett, skimming my lips on his ears.

It was soo tempting to nip his ears or lick them.

It was weird. I felt a sudden eave of horniness overcome me.

"Meet me at the back doors," I whispered huskily, "I'll be there in a second..."

"Y-y-yeah..." He squeeked, suppressing something, "I'll-I'll see you...u"

I saw him walk away towards the back doors while I walked to Diane. She smiled softly at me and gave me a hug.

"Hey, Diane," I said, "I'll be a bit late today. Don't wait for me, just go to sleep..." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and stroked her cheek with my thumb.

She whined, but nodded in agreement. I gave her a kiss on the lips, nibbling her lip a bit. "Love you," She murmured.

"Yeah, see you later!" I trotted away and headed towards Bennett, who was patiently waiting with a lollipop in his mouth.

I went ahead, grabbed his arm and tugged him towards the parking lot. He looked at me straight in the eyes with a cute look on his face. He slipped the red lolly out of his lips and stuck out this red toungue.

That looked so sexual...

I think I was drooling.

I opened the trunk of my car and threw my bag in.

"Put your car in your bag," I sighed as I stared at the wet lolly, "I-I-I mean! Put yout trunk in the bag- the bag in the bag- trunk!"

He cackled at my struggle and threw his head back with tears coming out of his eyes.

"You're so-" He wheezed as he threw his bag in the trunk, "adorable,"

He walked over to the car and got in, leaving me outside. I planted my hands on the trunk door, closing it and breathing heavily.

What the bloody hell is wrong with me...?

I quickly walked over to the drivers side and greeted the blonde with a smile, suppressing my feelings.

I was equally turned on and sad.

He asked, "Where to?"

I shrugged as he licked his lolly. I shouldnt have looked at it as sexually as I did.

Too late.

---

I drove us both to a local cafe. It was a cafe I was fond of, for it was my favorite.

We sat down, flirted—I think, and I hope—and ate our meals. We fought over who pays the bill, and obviously I won. I'd occasionally touch him lightly and flirt with him. I couldn't help it.

We ended up at my house, on my bed and staring up at the ceiling.

Before that, we were treated by my snarky girlfriend who questioned me when Bennett followed me up to my room.

Its not like I was going to snog him or something. Pshhh.

I felt my eyes get heavier and Bennett asked me a question.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Uh, yeah. I have a younger sister and she's nine I think. Some of my family lives in the UK... my mom likes in Australia while my dad lives with my sister in London. You?"

"Mom... dad... goldfish. They live here with me. Kinda boring, but whatever." I loved how nonchalant he sounded. Not giving a care in the world.

"What do you like to do in your spare time?" One question lead to the next and to the next with me finding out from his favourite color to his family tree. The weird thing was he always changed the subject when I brought up his girlfriend.

"How are you and your girlfriend doing?" I asked with a tint of jealousy.

"My girlfriend? She uh- she's yeah uh- she's uh... oh uh she's good........." he said, slowly facing me, "mind if I... uh vape?" He asked hesitantly. He gave me an uncertain look, but I nodded, not really minding it.

It was nice that he was warming up to me. Being able to even vape around me.

He pulled out his vape from his pocket and licked his lips, staring at the small object. As he inhaled and exhaled the smoke, vanilla filled the air.

God, looking at him made me wanna bloody snog the shit out of him. He sat up, head leaning on the headboard and created rings from the vape. They slowly escaped from his lips, making him look sexier than before.

He blew the rings at me and I was encased with vanilla.

He took another inhale and let out different shapes and tricks. All making him look hotter.

I know that this was my first time hanging out with him, but he already got me falling over my own feet.

---

A/N sooooooooo writers block and I haven't posted in a while......... oops! Anyways, how'd you guys like this chapter? Make sure you vote and comment! Bye bye! Oh, and sorry for the grammar mistakes! I kinda rushed to get a chapter out...