chapter 4 - drugs and phonenumbers

[Bennett]

I'm fine... is something I told myself on a daily basis. I was used to it. It was basically a routine by now.

I walked sluggishly back to class and gave up once I reached the door.

I really needed a break.

While I walked away from the class, I could hear the hall monitor calling after me.

Completely ignoring him, I slipped into my smoke spot, the storage unit.

The door was never locked, even if the lock was turned to the locked side.

What I loved about the room is the fact that it always smelled like weed, vanilla or smoke in the room. The smell would trap in sometimes, leaving the room to smell like rotten flesh.

I didn't care though.

I sighed and walked up to the pillar where I usually rest on.

Pressing my back against the cold wall, I slid down slowly, feeling all the pain jolt through my body like lightning.

"Ughhh..." I groaned, tilting my head back. I turned to my side and opened a worn down box and found a plastic container within. I opened the lid, and there was a lot of string And art supplies, masking my drugs.

I'm going to go light today. I'm not getting high before I meet Oliver later.

When I pulled out my vape, I slipped a new pack of vanilla juice in it.

Sweet.

Just the way I like it.

I fondled with the contraption, and finally got the juice in. Bringing it to my lips, I felt the cold plastic hit them.

I took a deep inhale of it, letting go with a deep sigh and dropped my hand on my chest.

I really needed that.

It felt good in my body, making me relax from my tense state from before. I knew I shouldn't do it, but it felt so good, helping me to stay relax and calm.

I brought the vape up to my lips again and took another puff, this time I did a little trick.

Looking at the rings I formed, I chuckled. Relaxing my head on the wall, I kicked away all the string and art supplies pouring out of my drug box, while I took another breath and drifted off to sleep.

[Oliver]

I came back from the washroom and Bennett didn't follow suite.

I was really worried.

I waited for another ten minutes, anxiously clawing at my skin.

That's when the bloody bell rang.

Yeah... now I was even more worried.

Worried about where Bennet was, what happened to him, where he was, and where he was.

I was... going full on boyfriend mode.

Not in that way of course.

Crawford's class went by in an instant. But since Bennett wasn't here, his bags were left in the classroom. I picked up his things and put them in his bag. I adjusted my bag on my right shoulder and hauled his on my left.

I left the class, going to Paisley's functions seminar.

When I arrived, I found myself dropping myself in my chair, not really interested in a class I was usually interested in.

I could hear Diane snicker behind me.

"What's wrong?" She asked, chucking.

"I cant find him..." I whispered, desperately in need for him.

"Who? The druggie?" Diane laughed and she pretended to wipe a tear. "Never knew you were into that! If you need something just ask me"

I growled in annoyance, scribbling down calculations. Through it all, Diane pestered me like a bug.

She was super smart, over 90s in all her classes. She just acts likes she's dumb for the "clout".

I dropped Bennett's bag besides me and Diane gave me a questionable look. I ignored her and that's when Mrs. Paisley called my name.

"Mr. Spacey, can you please get all the unit constructive pieces from the storage unit,"

"Unit cubes?" I asked for clarification.

She simply nodded his head and I walked out towards the storage unit.

The strange thing is, this is the first tim any teacher needed somthing from there since I came here.

It was practically abandoned.

I walked over to the storage room and opened the door.

And there was Bennett, basically passed out, with a container of drugs spilling out right next to him.

Bloody hell, is he out cold? 

I dropped down on my knees and shook him violently.  Whispering his name aggressively, I saw his eyes flutter open.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned in a really cute manner.

"Hm?" He opened one eye, making him look cuter than he already was.

Yeah, I said that, so what?

"O-Oliver?" He spoke, yawning again. His cheeks puffed out and soon realized all his drugs scattered along the floor. "These are n-not mine!" He quickly said, shoving everything in his box.

Again, liar.

"Yeah, it's fine." I whispered. I crawled by him as he put his stuff away. I tilted my head up against the wall, staring at the dim light hanging from the ceiling. "I have your bag," I whispered, turning my head towards him.

"Thanks," he fiddled with the hem of his shirt, "I'm such a burden, sorry..." I heard him sigh.

I shuffled closer and he smelled like vanilla. It was really nice and it made me feel fuzzy inside.

He sighed loudly and groaned, curling up into a ball. I didn't ask why he was like this. I just placed my hand on his back and lightly stroked it.

He felt like a hot furnace under my touch. I felt him shiver, but we stayed in silence like that.

It was nice. To be able to sit there in silence, vanilla surrounding the space.

The only sound you could hear was our steady breath, singing in unison.

"Can I have your email?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah... but it'll be better if you had my number instead."

---

A/N Guess who climbed out of a writers block? Me!!! Anyways... this was a short and sweet chapter, sorry about that. I was planning to make it longer but I have no inspiration... I hope you comment and vote. Hopefully, you can follow me! AND THANK YOU SM FOR 190 READS! WE ARE ALMOST TO 200!!! Anyways... love you guys OH AND UH if you want....... check out my new book I'm the Bad Guy