Chapter 27: New dream?

"Well, I guess we'll get going," Star says smiling sadly, sad to be away from her daughter once again. Tom puts an arm around Star as Luna walks over. "Hey, why don't you two stay for dinner?" She looks at Marco who nods smiling. Star and Tom smile. "We'd be happy to." All four of them went downstairs where they are met by Marco's parents. They run to them worried cause they haven't seen them in a while. Marco hugs them both. "It's okay mom and dad we're fine...we just went on a little adventure." Marcos mom sighs. "We need to know where you all are at all times. I can't lose you." Marco hugs her. "Don't worry, you'll never lose me." Luna steps up to them. "I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Diaz it's my fault...I took him on the adventure." They hesitate before Mr. Diaz says," As long as you're safe and at home that's all that matters." They share a group hug. Then, Mrs. Diaz says," Alright who's hungry?!" They all say yes and sit at the table. They eat and talk. Sharing stories and laughing at jokes. It was great end to a rather hectic day.

After dinner, thats when Star and Tom decided to head back to Mewni. "Aww do you have to go now?" Luna asks sadly. "We'll visit soon and you can always visit whenever you want," Star says smiling giving her daughter a hug. Luna hugs back. Tom joins the hug. "Don't worry princess, this isn't goodbye forever." Luna smiles nodding. "I know, I just miss you." They smile. "We miss you too," Star says. She then lifts up and looks at Luna. "Hey...how would you like to come back?" Luna freezes and looks at her. "What?" Star sighs and smiles. "We really miss you at home and there's a great opportunity for you if you do decide to come home." "And what is that?" "There's college for princesses and princes of Mewni. Mewmans and magical mewmans. We were wondering if you would like to attend?" Luna thinks. College there would be great because then she'd learn more magic and more about Mewni. But, she'd be away from Marco. She can't do that. So many things has happened trying to keep them a part. She doesn't want to be a part from him anymore.

She looks at Marco who is watching. He smiles sadly and walks up to her. "You should go." Luna looks at him. "I don't want to be a part from you. So much has happened and.." Marco put a hand on her cheek. "I'm not going to stop you from chasing your dreams." A tear goes down her cheek. "But, you're my dream." Marco chuckles smiling. "I can't be your whole dream. I can be a part of it. You should have other dreams." Luna nods. "I do want to go.." Marco smiles. "Then you should go, and when you come back I will be here waiting for you." Luna smiles softly and hugs him. "Thank you Marco, I love you." Marco smiles hugging back cradling her head. "I love you too." They lift up and kiss softly.

Luna then goes up to her room and packs. She doesn't know how long she'll be at university. What if she never comes back? Or worse, what if she comes back and it's too late and Marco is with someone else? Luna can't lose him. She shakes her worry away as she continues to pack. She can't think like this. Then she won't go and what would that do? She needs to know what she's going to be in the world. Staying on earth with Marco and going to earth school won't find that for her. She finishes packing the last of her stuff and looks at the room one last time, thinking of all the memories she's had in here. She walks out and looks back one last time before shutting the door.

She goes downstairs and goes to her parents and smiles. "I'm ready." Star and Tom smile and go to Mr. and Mrs. Diaz. "Thank you so much for taking care of our daughter and keeping her safe. We don't know how we'll ever repay you," Star says smiling. Mrs Diaz smiles and says, "Star is a part of this family now, no matter what. You don't need to repay us. You are all welcome here anytime." Star smiles and hugs her. "Thank you." Mrs. Diaz hugs back smiling. "Of course." Tom goes to Mr. Diaz and hands out his hand. Mr. Diaz smiles and pulls him in for a hug. Tom chuckles and hugs back. "Thank you," Tom says smiling. Mr. Diaz smiles and pats his back. "As my wife said, Luna is always welcome here." Tom smiles and lifts up and goes to Star. Luna goes to them and hugs them. "Thank you for being like second parents to me. I'll miss you both." They smile and hug back. "You're always welcome here Luna, you're now a honorary Diaz!" Luna smiles and hugs them one last time before going to Marco.

"Well..this is it," he says. Luna nods. "Yep." Marco smiles. "Hey, we can make long distance relationships work. And when you come back I'll be here waiting." Luna nods tearing a bit and hugs him tightly. "I'll miss you so much," she says tears going down. Marco hugs back tighter. "I'll miss you more." They hug for a long minute until Star gently taps Luna on the shoulder saying it's time to go. Luna nods and lifts up looking at Marco one last time. "I love you Marco Diaz." Marco smiles. "I love you too Luna Butterfly Lucitor." Luna smiles and goes out with her parents to the carriage and puts her stuff in. They then all go in and Luna looks out the window as Marco smiles watching. He waves slowly. She smiles and waves back. The carriage driver gets out his scissors and makes a portal. He slowly drives the carriage through until they're completely in. Luna lays back and looks at her parents who are smiling. She then thinks about Marco. Even though it's uncertain when they'll see each other again. She has this feeling that she will. And that makes everything okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!! I am so sorry I kept putting this off! I just needed inspiration and to get out of writers block. Having the show on again and watching it really helped and I finally finished this chapter!! I hope you love it! I'm sorry if the writing isn't the best! Please comment what you think! This is the end of this book! I will make a sequel of Luna's adventures at university. It will also have TomStar cuteness and also what Marco will be doing while she's away. So stay tuned for that! 
MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD! IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP IN SVTFOE THEN TURN BACK!‼️

OMG TOMSTAR BROKE UP! I ACTUALLY CRIED AND WHEN STAR CRIED AND TOM WAS CRYING IT WAS SO SAD!! I WILL ALWAYS SHIP THEM!! BUT NOW STARCO IS TOGETHER AND THEY HONESTLY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER. ESPECIALLY WHEN STAR SAID,"CAN WE KISS?" AND MARCO
SAID, "YES...PLEASE." SO CUTE! OMG STAR IS GOING TO DESTROY MAGIC AND SHE SAW THE TAPESTRY AND MARCO ISN'T IN IT AND SHE SAID, "MY BOYFRIEND MARCO NEEDS TO BE THERE!" I DIED OMG! ALL THE MONSTERS HAVE THIS SCAR AND ITS KILLING THEM OMG AND ECLPISA IS GIVING UP THE CROWN TO MOON! MOON SENT THEM ALL AND SHE WAS THE ONE WHO HAD GLOBGOR UNFROZEN! I WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED! OMG THESE PAST FEW EPS HAVE BEEN CRAZY BUT, SOOO GOOD! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EP!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS RANT AND COMMENT BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE RECENT EP!
Stay weird and true to yourself mwah!💗
-G😇