Chapter 9- Time?!

Star is now in her 9th month and she could have the baby any day now. Tom is being overprotective and overly cautious. He is always on top of Star and she is getting a little annoyed.

" Tom, please don't hover over me!" shouted Star.
Tom got a little taken a back and said," Well I am sorry I care ok!" Tom shouted back. " I love that you care, but I am just getting a little annoyed," Star said sighing. Moon came in hearing all the shouting. " What is going on in here?" she asked specifically looking at Tom. " Tom is being too on top of me and I got annoyed," explained Star.
" Tom, I understand your concern, but you have to give her some space. Star be grateful that Tom cares," Moon said. Star nodded and said," I know, sorry Tom." " And I am sorry I yelled," Tom apologized. They hugged.

Star was sleeping peacefully until she jolted up and screamed in pain. Moon rushed in at the sound of her daughters screams and rushed over.
" Star? What's wrong?" Moon asked alarmed.
" I think the baby's coming!" Star shouted in pain. " Its time?!" Moon shouted getting Star and bringing her to the delivery room. River woke up to the sound of Star's screams and rushed in. " Star? What's happening?" he asked.
" I'm Baking cupcakes! I'm having the baby!" Star shouted. River smiled and came over and rubbed her shoulders saying," It will be alright."

Moon came back in with a worried Tom. " Star!" Tom said rushing over to her. " Hey," said Star smiling. He kissed her in her head and grabbed her hand. " Alright the contractions are 3 minutes a part," Hekapoo said coming in. Hekapoo walked over and checked over Star. " You will have this baby soon," she said.
" Great," said Star holding her stomach with another contraction. " Ok 2 minutes, we will try to push now," Hekapoo said getting down and lulling up the sheet. " Alright Star, one..two..three..push!" Star pushed hard screaming while Moon and Tom were comforting her. Moon was putting a wet washcloth on Star's head while Tom is rubbing her back.

A few minutes more of pushing they heard a cries. Star sighed in relief as Hekapoo got a baby and put it in a blanket.

"Congratulations Star, its a girl!" Star smiled and took her new daughter.
" What do you want to name her?" Tom asked.
" Luna," Star said. " I love it," said Tom smiling. They let Star rest while they admire the new member of the family. Moon is absolutely mesmerized by her granddaughter, and so is River. Luna has Stars eyes and has little crescent moons on her cheeks. She has Toms hair color and a little purple tint. Tom is the most mesmerized. He has a daughter;someone to care for. He just can't believe that he is a father.
Hope you enjoyed that!❤🌙 Stay tuned for more and stay tuned for more!!!😄😄😄