Chapter 14: Safe house

As Luna saw the last of Mewni, she went through the portal to the new dimension she will be staying in. Earth. She has never even heard of earth and she is super nervous.

What if the people are mean? What if they will all hate her? Many questions filled her mind as her carriage pulled up to a house.

"Where are we?" Luna asks the driver.

"Your safe house. Until the war is done, you will be staying here," he stated.

Luna nods. The driver goes around to to open the door for Luna. She bows respectively and walks up to the house. The driver knocks on the door and the door opens revealing a teenage boy with brown hair, and a red hoodie.

"Um..hi?" he says.

"Hello. This is Luna Butterfly. She will be staying with you for safety," the driver explained.

He nods still unsure and shouts for his parents to come to the door. They come into the door frame and smile. "Oh, is this her? We got a letter from her mother saying that she will be staying with us," his mother explains. "This is your home! As long as you like!" his dad says giving her a welcoming hug. Luna hugs back surprised. The boy looks over at Luna and smiles. "Hey, I'm Marco." He takes out his hand. Luna smiles and takes his hand shaking it. "I'm Luna." The driver says bye to Luna before getting back in the carriage and driving away making a portal back to Mewni.

They sort of stand there awkwardly for a moment before Marco tells her to come in. Luna smiles gratefully and steps inside.

This was definitely smaller than a castle, she thought.

Marco led her to where her room is.

"We always have this guest bedroom when friends or family stay here. I guess this is your room now," Marco says smiling.

"I really appreciate it," Luna says politely.

"Well, it is pretty late, I'll let you get some rest," Marco says," Sleep well."

"You too," Luna replies.

Marco smiles before walking out towards his own room. Luna looks around and looks at the plain room.

"This will have to do," Luna says to herself before getting into her pajamas and getting into bed. Before she goes to sleep, she silently prays that everything is fine on Mewni.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you are enjoying this!❤ Make sure to comment what you think and stay tuned for more!😊