Chapter 7- Reaction

*Tom POV*
I froze. I did not know what to say. Star was pregnant with my baby. I am actually kind of happy because I will have Star and our child to care for and love. On the other hand, we are 16 and Star didn't even become queen yet. She looked absolutely terrified and it looked like she was crying. I could not imagine what she was going through. She was just standing there waiting for my reaction. I said, " I think that is great!" Star looked relieved but then said,"Tom, I don't think I can do this; I can't be a mother now!" Now she was tearing up. " Star, calm down; we will get through this. I am coming over, wait for me." I got my dimensional scissors out and went to her. When I got into her room she instantly fell into my arms and sobbed. I stayed there comforting her and rubbing soothing circles on her back. After a moment she stopped and looked up at me. " I love you." I smiled and brought her into my chest. " I love you too and we will get through this," I said soothingly.

Her mother walked in and saw me comforting her. " Tom, may I have a word with you?" she asked sternly. I picked up Star and smiled at her and went with Moon. She stopped and looked at me. " Ok Lucitor, you listen to me. Star is still very young to be going through this. You will support her and be there for her just like I will. But, if you ever hurt her I will surely show you what I am capable of," she told me. I was scared now. They knew Queen Moon was someone you did not want to cross. I went back to Star who was sitting on her bed holding her teddy bear. I went over to her and hugged her. She leaned into me. " We will get through this. I promise you," I told her. She smiled and said," I know."

Hope you enjoyed that! Please comment your opinions and stay tuned for more! 🌙❤👍