I Summoned a Wife? (Izuku x Lucoa) [Bnha x Dragon Maid]

Start from the beginning

"Maybe read a few pages before I hit the bed." Izuku said to himself as he moved aside the books and rune drawings aside. Placing the runes in a patter in the center of the table as he read the book he left on.

Izuku Midoriya was often one to take detail into everything he saw in his life, from simple diffrnces of a person's style or walk. To differences and implications of quirks and drawing quirk holders so detailed they become almost art itself on paper. But with his interest in details of everything of the world, history is where he felt was second nature to him.

He often dug deeper into history books, taking notes in them and discovering more implications of what history had to hold. When he took a trip to several Spanish countries during his time in college. He had discovered implications and hints of powers discovered even before quirks had become normality. 

Izuku had discovered that in a life past his existance, humanity had the ability to use alchemy and magic. And during his trip in Spain, Puerto Rico, Cuba and Mexico, he took in books and whatever else he found hinting to magic and alchemy. And soon discovered and learned of this ancient science and power. 

"Lets see now...Alchemist Theory of Summons and Hommunculous." Izuk muttered as he began reading the text in the book. "For all known, homonculous is the creation of life rather than of god. With the possibility to surpass normal limitations of the human body. Yet is considered of one of the highest taboo. Yet the question remains, is creating a homonculous a path leading to a diffent world..."

Izuku then turned over to the next page, seeing illustrations of the science of a homunculous. "Many homuncuous created have shown blood and different aspects than that of a normal human of this world. And the bone structure and density of several tests show of other worldly apendeges and organs. With a blood of a person needed in alchemy, with a certain transmutation circle and ruins, could it be possible to create a gate to another world, where these homonculous originate from?"

Izuku read as he looked at the illustrations in the book, and notice the ruines were the same ones he had drawn and layed out on the coffee table. 'Could it actually be possible? No, right? This is hundreds, maybe thousands of years old...' Izuku thought himself as he looked back and forth from the book and the ruins. 

He placed his thumb to his mouth, nawing on it a bit as to think. 'Still. Sofar the science and history of alchemy hasn't proven wrong sofar. I've used it to help fix some appliances before.' Izuku thought as recalling his first testing of the possible use of alchemy, resulting in success. 

Soon, he bit more into his thumb, drawing a little bit of blood as he pulled it away from his mouth. He stared at the red liquid leaking from his thumb, and back to the ruins on the paper. He brought the table closer to him as he copied the transmutation circle from the books to the ruins. Finishing with one more circle in the center of it all.

He brought his hands together, reverberating the sound of clapping, and brought his hands down on the blooded ruins. Electricity and a purple glowing light emitted from the ruins as it sparked with light. More Ruins appeared above the ones drawn on paper as the formed a triangular pattern on his table. 

The light soon faded as Izuku saw the top of his table in smoke. Soon dispersing and revealing someone sitting on his table. His eyes widened as it was revieled to be a woman, with blonde hair. A set of horns on the side of her head as she was wearing little clothing. Appearing to be black stockings reaching her mid thighs and short shorts. With a black tank top that emphasized her well adept chest. Along with a pink and white hat and matching sneakers.

"Ara? Where am I?" She sounded young and lost, while having a bit of amusement in her voice as she looked around. Soon finding her gaze landing on him. "Hey sooo~ Were you the one trying to summon something or what?" She asked as Izuku sat back up as she looked at him curiously.