Epilogue

Camellia, Draco, Neville and Ron entered the great hall, on the final day of school, not even cheering when they saw that it was decked out in the Slytherin colours of green and silver to celebrate Slytherin's winning the house cup for the seventh year in a row. A huge banner showing the Slytherin serpent covered the wall behind the High Table.

When Harry walked in with Hermione, there was a sudden hush, and then everybody started talking loudly at once. He slipped into a seat between Seamus and Lavender at the Gryffindor table and tried to ignore the fact that people were standing up to look at him.

He was all over the newsletters, as the boy who was controlled. Albus' crimes were shown to the public, McGonagall, along with ten other trust worthy witnesses' statements going strongly against him.

Though this was all good news, Tom Riddle was still a criminal. He had committed murder, and that is never an easy crime to forgive.

Camellia and Harry, along with Hermione, Neville, Ron and Draco all looked slightly glum.

"Now, as I understand it, the house cup here needs awarding, and the points stand thus: In fourth place, Gryffindor, with three hundred and twelve points; in third, Hufflepuff, with three hundred and fifty-two; Ravenclaw has four hundred and twenty-six and Slytherin, four hundred and seventy-two."

A storm of cheering and stamping broke out from the Slytherin table. Neville didn't even raise his head.

"Yes, Yes, well done, Slytherin," said McGonagall. "However, recent events must be taken into account."

The room went very still. The Slytherins' smiles faded a little.

"Ahem," said McGonagall. "I have a few last-minute points to dish out. Let me see. Yes... First- to Miss Hermione Granger..." Hermione went red, but puffed up her chest with pride.

"For displaying advanced knowledge in the face of danger, I award Gryffindor house, fifty points."

The Gryffindors leapt up with cheers.

"Second- to Mr Neville Longbottom..."

Neville looked like a radish with a bad sunburn.

"... for an overwhelming understanding in Herbology, I award Slytherin house fifty points."

Slytherin cheers overwhelmed the hall once more.

At last there was silence again.

"Third- to Mr Ronald Weasley... for the best played game of chess in Hogwarts history, I award Slytherin house fifty points."

"Fourth- to Mr Draco Malfoy... " said McGonagall. The room went deadly quiet. "... for pure friendship and outstanding support, I award Slytherin house fifty points."

Gryffindors grumbled. Slytherin was now two hundred and sixty points ahead of them now.

McGonagall raised her hand. The room gradually fell silent.

"I'm sure by now, you have heard of the previous headmaster's heinous crimes. So, for the boy who smiles to this day, even though he was under the imperious curse for nearly his entire life, I award sixty points to Mr Harry Potter" Gryffindors cheered once more. Only two hundred points between them and Slytherin.

"There are all kinds of wisdom," said the head mistress, smiling. "It takes a great understanding and even more, to have the wisdom to fight through in the face of danger, to venture on, level headed. I award Miss Camellia Riddle, first student to skip five years of school, seventy points."

Someone standing outside the Great Hall might well have thought some sort of explosion had taken place, so loud was the noise that erupted from the Slytherin table. They were shaking with joy, and Draco jumped up, hugging Camellia closely. Accepting the hugs she was receiving from the others, Camellia let a smile slip.

Though her father was still on trial, Dumbledore's crimes were out to the public. All that was left was for her father's murders to be justified.

Harry was back, Draco was by her side, her father was safe, Albus was in azkaban, McGonagall was headmistress, and she was skipping five years! She smiled widely and cheered with the others.

And suddenly, their wardrobes were empty, their trunks were packed, Neville's toad was found lurking in a corner of the toilets; notes were handed out to all students, warning them not to use magic over the holidays ("I always hope they'll forget to give us these," said Fred Weasley sadly); Hagrid was there to take them down to the fleet of boats that sailed across the lake; they were boarding the Hogwarts Express; talking and laughing as the countryside became greener and tidier; eating Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans as they sped past Muggle towns; pulling off their wizard robes and putting on jackets and coats; pulling into platform nine and three-quarters at King's Cross Station.

It took quite a while for them all to get off the platform. A wizened old guard was up by the ticket barrier, letting them go through the gate in twos and threes so they didn't attract attention by all bursting out of a solid wall at once and alarming the Muggles.

"You must come and stay with us this summer," said Camellia, "all of you -- I'll send you an owl."

"Thanks," said Draco, "I'll need something to look forward to." People jostled them as they moved forward toward the gateway back to the Muggle world. Some of them called:

"There they are, Mum, there they are, look!"

It was Ginny Weasley, and she jumped onto Camellia, lifting her spirits up slightly. Mellia hugged Ginny tightly, and though Ginny hadn't a clue of what happened, she somehow understood, and silently hugged her back. 

Mrs. Weasley smiled down at them.

"Busy year?" she said.

''Very. Also, thank you for the presents Mrs Weasley.''

''It was nothing my dear, and I believe that is your father waiting for you.''

Camellia whizzed around with her twin, and saw her father with his arms open. She ran past everyone at lightning speed, and they ran into their father's arms.

The three smiled widely, all of their eyes slightly damp, they were together once more.

''You are all very welcome to visit the manor anytime during the holiday. I'm sure Camellia will appreciate it.'' Tom invited.

''You too Camellia, Harry. You're welcome at the Weasley's house anytime. Think of it as a second home.'' they smiled.

''You're welcome at the Longbottom manor as well''

''Malfoy manor too, though I don't think you'll like it...''

''As well as my ordinary dentist house.'' Hermione huffed with her braces flashing. They all laughed, and exited platform nine and three quarters, being pulled back to the muggle world, as if this were all a dream, or a dream of a dream.

The twins and their father left with promises of letters to be sent, plans of meeting and off they went. 

-FIN-