Prologue

"You are so loved. So loved."

"Harry, Camellia, Mama loves you, Dada loves you."

"Be safe."

"Be strong."

"Camellia. You're now in charge of taking care of your brother understood?'' Lily hushed to her daughter.

She tapped her daughter's heart, and leant her head on Camellia's.
''Wait until Dada comes back okay? I'll be in your heart. Always.''

The door crashed open and the man yelled.

''Avada Kedavra!!!'' green light shone through the windows ominously. And that concluded the final chapter of Lily Jane Evans.

I remember the day as if it were yesterday. The day my mother died, the day I was taken, by the one my parents never truly trusted from their heart.

Albus Dumbledore. The 'greatest wizard alive', ha! what a joke, he's only just a fraud.

I will keep you hidden he said, oh how hypocritical. Betraying us for power, and to find an easy puppet.

He killed my mother right before our eyes, and then smiled at the two of us, waiting in the crib. He looked at me, and then at Harry, and smirked sinisterly, grabbing Harry up as he did so. He carved a lightning shape on his forehead and Harry fell unconscious, all the while I was trying to attack.

Huffing at my attempt, he simply pushed me aside, straight before his glasses shone with a dangerous glint.

He looked at me, then at Harry, and waved his wand only just to make Harry disappear. He knocked me unconscious, for I was just a child, weak and powerless, against a hundred year old git who just found a reason to smirk with villainy.

When I woke up, I was in a basket, tucked in a thin blanket with nothing but a letter. A few minutes later, the door opened up, showing a woman with long brown hair, carrying a boy, just a month older than me.

She read the letter and gasped, her eyes crossing to and fro between myself and the letter. She gently picked me up and carried me to the warmth and that is how my life started, as the sister who never died.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling does. Though I must say, this concept, plot, script, whatever you may call it, and Camellia Riddle is mine.

Love from your author!