Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Weasley's

Camellia had never in all her life had such a Christmas dinner. A giant fat, roast turkey; mountains of roast and boiled potatoes; platters of chipolatas; tureens of buttered peas, silver boats of thick, rich gravy and cranberry sauce - and stacks of wizard crackers every few feet along the table. These fantastic party favours were nothing like the feeble Muggle ones the she used to get, with their little plastic toys and their flimsy paper hats inside. 

Camellia pulled a wizard cracker with Draco and it didn't just bang, it went off with a blast like a cannon and engulfed them all in a cloud of blue smoke, while from the inside exploded a rear admiral's hat and several live, white mice. Her father had swapped his pointed wizard's hat for a flowered bonnet, and was chuckling merrily at a joke Severus had just read him.

Flaming Christmas puddings followed the turkey. Neville nearly broke his teeth on a silver sickle embedded in his slice. 

When they finally left the table, she was laden down with a stack of things out of the crackers, including a pack of non expandable, luminous balloons, a Grow-Your-Own-Warts kit, and her own new wizard chess set. The white mice disappeared and she had a creepy feeling that they would end up as Isolt's and Nagini's dinner tonight. 

Camellia and the others spent a happy afternoon having a furious snowball fight on the grounds. Then, cold, wet, and gasping for breath, they returned to the fire in Camellia's room, where Hermione played a game of Wizard's chess with Camellia, the boys off to her father, wondering if they could get permission to play on their brooms outside. 

He promised them a game on boxing day, and all was well.

After a meal of turkey sandwiches, crumpets, trifle, and Christmas cake, everyone felt too full and sleepy to do much before bed except sit and watch Draco run after Ron because he had stolen his wand. 

The night was short and they all fell asleep by the fire, were all was warm and cosy.

~oOo~

As promised, the next day all the children mounted their brooms whilst Hermione decided to be referee rather than try and keep up with the others.

''I want a nice clean game.'' She mimicked Madame Hooch. 

''Oh just get on with it Mione!'' Ron yelled down, agitated.

''Ready, Set, Begin!'' Camellia and Draco on one team and Ron and Neville on the other they threw a makeshift bludger made from snow around, trying to score, whilst Hermione made a small rock fly with a floating charm, and whizzed it around the place, in replacement for the snitch. 

Without it's usual shine, Camellia was finding it incredibly difficult to find the 'snitch', though eventually, Draco and Camellia won by two-hundred points to thirty. 

~oOo~

A week before spring term started, the three boys and two girls were to go to the burrow, as Percy decided to visit his eldest brother to get a 'valuable experience for my future career' quoting Percy himself. 

''Hello my dears!! Come in! come in!'' Molly invited. She rushed the children in from the cold outdoors as they all sighed at the warmth, no longer seeing the mist from their mouths. 

''Welcome-''

''-Home'' George finished Fred's sentence. Ginny came running down the stairs, tackling Ron down to the floor. 

''Merry Christmas brother!!'' She exclaimed, slowly getting up from her brother who was groaning on the floor. Neville offered him a hand and Ron gladly took it. 

''Good to see you too sis. Well, since nearly everyone who would be available at this time is here, let's do introductions. The one who looks like she could be a part of our family is Camellia Riddle. She's the twin sister of Harry Potter, and we'll explain more later. The blond's Draco Malfoy, the brown guy's Neville Longbottom, and the bushy brunette is Hermione Granger. I'm sure you guys all know Fred and George, and this is my younger sister Ginny.'' Ron introduced. 

''We know Ron. You've told us through your letters about them many many times remember?'' Ginny deadpanned. 

''I'm Ron's mother, but you can call me Molly okay? For room arrangements, Draco and Neville dear, you'll have to sleep in Ron's room, which unfortunately means that you'll be sleeping in an unhygienic environment, so while we talk, Ronald! Go up to your room and clean it up!'' She hollered. Ron scrambled up the spiral of stairs, and Molly put her calm face back on. 

''Camellia and Hermione darling, you'll be staying in Ginny's room. Now, while we wait for Ron to clean, would you like a biscuit?'' 

Ginny immediately clicked with the rest of her brother's group, more excited than ever to go to Hogwarts. 

That night, Arthur came home from the ministry, to find his home more crowded than usual, and that meant that there were even more people other than his family. 

At the back of his mind, he remembered his wife's strict voice telling him that Ron's friends were coming over, and to not judge Malfoy's son. He sighed, and deliberately made some noise, letting them know he had arrived. 

''Welcome back Dad!!'' Ginny yelled, jumping up and down ecstatically. She was talking with Hermione, Camellia and the three boys for the whole of the afternoon, and were all of the children's younger sister now. After gaining four more elder siblings, including two older sisters as well as two more brothers, she was hyper, adrenaline rushing through her veins. 

''Calm down Ginny!''

''Hello sir. My name's Camellia Riddle.'' He looked at the near identical daughter of Lily with Tom's eyes, smiling fondly at her, pain striking his heart at the thought of Lily and her death. Empathy for his dear friend Tom, and all of his family. 

''My name's Draco Malfoy.'' Arthur sized him up, saw his platinum blond hair and nearly gagged, until he noticed that it wasn't slicked back with gel like his father, but slightly rugged and pointing all over the place. He smiled softly, and paid attention to the next child. 

''I'm Neville Longbottom.'' He was a boy, slightly on the plump size, but he knew Neville's father. He was a giant -not literally- and Alice Longbottom wasn't on the short side either. He would soon grow out of it, quite literally. 

''I'm Hermione Granger.'' A polite girl said, though he noticed her braces, and suddenly flew into what Forge and Gred liked to call 'muggle-loving-mode'

''Are those what you call brackets!!?'' He inspected, pointing at poor Hermione's mouth. She looked at Camellia uncomfortably, laughing awkwardly at him. 

''Dad! You're embarrassing yourself!'' Ron groaned.

''Oh, sorry my dear. I simply find muggle objects simply fascinating! Where'd you get it?'' His eyes sparkling, Hermione answered.

''I got them just before I came here. I wanted to meet my parents before and we had a conversation about my buck teeth, they decided to put braces on them, and they'll have to stay on for two years...'' She sighed.

''Wonderful! Can all muggles put bracees on people?''

''Oh no. My parents are dentists, and my mother used to be an orthodontist.'' Draco, Ron, Neville and Arthur stared blankly at her when Camellia came to the rescue. 

''A Dentist is what we, in the muggle world call people who fix people's teeth. As Hermione said, she had slightly buck teeth, as do many muggles, so dentists cay fix these problems, as well as being able to fix people with problems in their gums, diseases in their mouth, etcetera. Though they need special tools to fix these problems, because they don't have magic, and braces are one of those tools. It uses a material called nitinol, which is a smart material, which is malleable, though when heated, returns to its original shape, so with their mouth's warmness, it slowly makes their teeth straight.'' 

''Who are authordonteethsts though?''

''They are specialised doctors who work with braces and have them made, customised and fitted in.''

''How do you say it again?''

''O R T H O D O N T I S T'' She pronounced. 

''Orthodontist? got it. Thank you Camellia, now can you tell me what a tilliphonie is?''

''Of course.''

The rest of the night was spent with the family having warm and calm chats and Arthur bringing every single muggle object he had in the house to Camellia and Hermione for them to explain it. 

It was a loooong night.