Chapter Twenty-Four: Nicolas Flamel

Slytherin was celebrating the whole night. Just to rub it into Gryffindor's face, and also because it was their tenth consecutive year on winning. 

Camellia heard none of the commotion though. All she heard were the worried questions from her friends. 

"It was Quirrell," Neville was explaining, "We all saw him after Hermione spotted him. He was cursing your broomstick, muttering, he wouldn't take his eyes off you."

They all gushed over Camellia, whether she was injured or not, as they walked towards the edge of the forbidden forest when they overheard Harry talking to Hagrid in his hut. 

"I found out something. We think he was trying to steal whatever that three headed dog was guarding."

Hagrid dropped the teapot.

"How do you know about Fluffy?" he said.

"Fluffy?"

"Yeah -- he's mine -- bought him off a Greek chappie I met in the pub las' year -- I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the--"

"Yes?" said Harry eagerly.

"Now, don't ask me anymore," said Hagrid gruffly. "That's top secret, that is."

"But Snape's trying to steal it." Camellia and the rest smirked. Oh how he's got it wrong...

"Rubbish," said Hagrid again. "Snape's a Hogwarts teacher, he'd do nothin' of the sort." Exactly!

"So why did he just try and kill a student?" cried Hermione, as she entered Hagrid's hut. 

''Since when were you standin' out there 'ermione.'' He asked slightly suspiciously. 

''Just a second ago. Your voice is quite loud Hagrid.'' 

"I don' know why Harry's broom acted like that, but Snape wouldn' try an' kill a student! Now, listen to me, all three of yeh -- yer meddlin' in things that don' concern yeh. It's dangerous. You forget that dog, an' you forget what it's guardin', that's between Professor Dumbledore an' Nicolas F-'' He held his own mouth. He grumbled as he nearly tripped over Fang, his dog, and at himself for not being careful. 

''Well, all you need to know is that the stone is completely safe! Off you go! You ain't gettin any more information from me!'' He shooed the three- Harry, Seamus and Hermione out, and the Snakes outside hid behind a stack of onions. 

The gears in Camellia's head were turning. She remembered what she said to her friends the other day.

''Something small, important, but small, which could be carried around in Hagrid's pocket. Perhaps a jewel, but then it is safer in Gringotts, then why isn't it safe in Gringotts? Well, I thought that perhaps Albus himself had come to believe that my father needs it somehow, but that's just absurd!''

''Nicolas F-''

''Stone''

.

.

.

''I've got it!!!!'' Camellia whispered. ''I've got what Fumbledore is hiding!!'' 

''What is it?''

''Wait. I'll tell you at the dorm. I'm sure Mione's figured it out too, I mean, look at her face.'' Hermione's face radiated light as she walked back to the castle with Harry.

Camellia walked in the opposite direction as them, and went by the edge of the forest, and headed to one of the secret passages to go back to their dorm, where the celebrations were still going on.

''So, what is it?''

''Can't you figure it out? Nicolas Fl-?''

''Nicolas Fleming?, nope, Flammmmm???'' Ron dragged on, unsure if he was going the right way.

''Hotter.''

''Flamer?''

''Colder.''

''Flamen?''

''Warmer.''

''Flames?''

''Cooler.''

''Nicolas... Flame...''

''Nicolas Flamel!!!!!"

"And he's done it! He's hit the jackpot!" She joked with a voice akin to what Lee Jordan was using during the game.

"So that means that stone he was talking about. It's the philosopher's stone!!!"

"Exactly. I think, that Albus believes for some reason, that my dad needs this stone, though it is completely unnecessary to him. So Albus believes that he is doing good, whilst all he is doing, is keeping a wizarding treasure, greedily all to himself."

"So beneath that trap door, there's a set of various traps, and the final room will have the stone!"

"Yeah." 

''Though what type of trap though?''

''I bet the head of houses contributed.''

''So Herbology, Potions, Charms and Transfiguration?''

''Yep!'' Camellia said, popping the 'p'

''Well, that's enough detective stuff now, let's let Sherlock be himself rather than us being him, eh?'' she told the others.

''Who's Sherlock?''

''Sherlock Holmes, duh?''

''Who?''

''Oh. My. God. I'm gonna have to teach you the existence of one of the best stories in the entirety of british history!''

''O-okay?''

''Yes!''

The boys looked at each other worriedly. There was no getting out of this now...

~o0o~

Harry was in his mind temple: Now, for those who were even the slightest bit confused. Harry Riddle is a boy who has been controlled since birth. He has two separate personalities. One which was created by Albus. Harry Potter has a dick for a persona. He was the Harry who was only educated in muggle studies and the one who had his memories altered, to think that he was homeless, taught to hate his real father. 

Harry Riddle however, was always there. He was just stuck in his mind, and the only reason he was able to be there was because of his mother's father's and sister's protection. He was able to gain knowledge and magic, but was still not strong enough to overpower Albus' legilimency and Imperius curse. Sometimes however, Albus would enter his mind, and control his every move, like he did when he tried to catch the remembrall, or when he apologised to Hermione after the Troll incident. 

Harry, the real Harry was looking over his memory library, trying to collect as much information from his 'books' as possible, when he found a picture of him and Ron on the train, eating the chocolate frogs and other magical sweets before Hermine and his sister arrived. 

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE: CURRENTLY HEADMASTER OF HOGWARTS

Considered by many the greatest wizard of modern times, Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark Wizard Grindelwald in 1945, for the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel. Professor  Dumbledore enjoys chamber music and ten-pin bowling.

The card had said.

'the greatest wizard of modern times' my ass! Harry thought repulsively. Though more importantly; Nicolas Flamel! of course! The Philosopher's stone!

He knew his sister would've found the clue herself, and he was, as always, proud of her.