Recreate (Calum Hood Smut)

Start from the beginning

"Work is not supposed to be fun, princess. Work is supposed to be serious and hard. You are here to complete the fun part." Calum says sternly, taking a seat on the bed. He licks his lush lips as he observes my outfit.
"Here for your entertainment, daddy." I smile, while his hand creeps up my thigh.
"Like a good, obedient girl. That's why you are my weakness, princess." He chuckles, softly stroking my leg.

"Work is not supposed to be fun, princess. You are here for that part." He chuckles, sitting across of me on the bed. He licks his lips, taking a closer look at the meshy set I choose for tonight.
"Always here for your entertainment, daddy." I smile as he starts feeling my leg.
"Like my perfect little girl... Always obedient. That's why you are my only weakness, pretty girl." He chuckles, reaching for my inner thigh.

"You look really good tonight, princess. So good that you make me forget all my problems at work." He groans, shaking his head. My hands reach up to undo the buttons of his shirt, releasing him a little from the suffocating clothe.
"That was my goal, daddy. I wanted to show off the gift you got me this week, to give you a great start for the weekend." I smile sweetly, sitting up on my knees to get closer to him. He seems to enjoy the feeling of my hands on his skin, relaxing a little under my touch.
"Uh... I see that someone is trying to get into my good favors." He hums, his hand resting over my clothed sex.
"More like thanking you for spoiling me." I whine, eager to feel him please me.
"I see. Well, in that case, nothing would please me more than seeing you naked in the following minute." He whispers, kissing my collarbone as he pulls my robe to the side.

"You look really good tonight, princess. So good that I've already forgotten all of my work's problems." Calum groans, shaking his head as he scans my barely covered body. I love how he is making the scenario his own, not just sticking to it, but giving it character. I reach up to his shirt to undo the top buttons, slowly peeling it off to reveal the ink swirling along his skin.
"That's my goal, daddy. Make you forget everything, show off the gift you got me and give you a great start for the weekend." I smile, standing on my knees to bring myself closer to him like our "script" is describing. Calum writhes under my touch, especially when my nail grazes his skin.
"Uh... I see that you want to get onto my good favors." He teases me, his hand pressing onto my sex. I feel my clit throb as his hand slightly moves against it.
"Mmm, this is more like a thank you for spoiling me, daddy." I moan, now more than before impatient to see how this whole thing plays out.
"I see. Well, since you want to thank me, I should tell you that nothing would please me more than seeing you naked before my eyes in the following minute." He whispers in his low, deep voice, before his lips land on my collarbone while his hands pull my robe until my shoulder is exposed.

"Your wish is my command, daddy. But before I strip for you, I should make sure you are comfortable, to enjoy the show under the best conditions." I whisper, straddling his lap as my hands travel upwards to undo his shirt. Calum watches my every move, like a hawk. I know he gets this whole bossy mood from his work as the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the country, but I love how he has found the perfect way to apply this on me, on our relationship.
As his shirt slips down his arms, I move back a little, to undo his pants as well. While I pull the zipper down, I feel his already hard cock, making me gulp down. I crave him; there is no man I've craved more in my life.
"Is everything alright, princess?" He asks me, a cocky smirk pulling his lips back.
"Everything is perfectly alright, daddy." I smile, snapping out of my haze.
"As you wish, daddy. But before I strip for you, we should make sure that you are comfortable, as to enjoy the little show I am going to put on for you, under the best conditions." I whisper, moving until I am straddling his lap while my hands go to his shirt and undo the remaining buttons. More skin is revealed, more ink, more muscles, making my breathing harder. Calum watches me, eyes hungry and demanding for more. He might not be the CEO of a company like in this fanfic, but still, the bossiness and toughness are here, even without following the script. I let the white shirt slide down his shoulders and arms, moving back to undo his pants as well. Like in the story, I feel his boner as I graze my fingers over it while pulling down the zipper.
"Is everything alright, princess?" Calum follows his role, mimicking the smirk.
"Everything is perfectly fine, daddy." I smile, taking a deep breath before I read some more of the story.