Recreate (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Calum catches (Y/N) reading a smut fanfic about him. And suggests they recreate it. (Smut / Unprotected Sex)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Request: georgiaawoolley) (Words: 4k)
--

"Whatcha reading, good looking?" Calum asks me as he enters the bedroom of the suite we are staying in.
"Nothing." I reply, locking my phone and dropping it on my side before I raise my gaze towards him. My eyes land on his tan skin, complemented by his numerous tattoos; I scan his body shamelessly, taking in every muscle, every inch of flesh. The towel that is hanging low on his hips makes my heart pound faster at the sight.
"Damn it... How do you do that?" I mumble under my breath, sitting on my knees on the mattress.
"Do what?" He asks like he doesn't understand what I am talking about.
"That..." I say, pointing out his body from head to toe. He smirks at me, licking his lips as he crawls on the bed towards me, making me lay on my back.
"Like what you see, princess?" He asks, cradling my chin in his hand.
"Is there ever a time that I don't?" I ask back, my eyes stubbornly focusing on his plump lips.
"I've got you hooked to me..." He teases me, bringing his lips inches before mine.
"Look who's talking now..." I whisper, my hand reaching up to trace his neck. He shivers under my touch, closing his eyes.
"What were you reading before?" He asks me again, slowly leaning down to engulf my lips in his.
"Nothing." I reply, in between short breaths.
"Please... You were far too absorbed into whatever that was, you didn't even notice I was standing in there gawking at you." He says, licking his lips. I tug my bottom lip between my teeth and take a breath.
"Promise you won't laugh. Or mock me, or whatever." I say as I reach for my phone blindly.
"When have I?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow at me. I unlock my phone and hand it to him, letting him read the imagine I was reading before I got caught. He gets off of me, sitting on the bed as his eyes follow the words in front of him.

I sit awkwardly next to him, trying to read his face as he is reading the story.
"You know that I am better at this than they are describing me in here, right?" He asks, still not taking his eyes off the screen.
"I know." I state, fiddling with my thumbs.
"Then why are you reading those? Not that I am shaming you or anything, I just want to see your reason behind it." He says, making me shrug.
"I guess sometimes, I like the plot. Some of those writers are crazy talented, and other times I just feel like those stories are kind of alternatives for our story." I say, bringing a smile to his lips.
"And other times you just want to see all those people dream about getting dicked down the way you are." He smirks at me, handing me back my phone.
"I have an idea..." He says, moving towards me. His hands travel to the shirt of his that I am wearing to bed, pulling the collar to the side until it is revealing my shoulder.
"Tell me about it, baby." I bite my lip.
"You are going to read the story. And I will do to your body whatever the fuck it says in there." He suggests, pulling my chin up to reveal my neck.
"You want to do that?" I ask surprised, shifting in my spot as I start feeling tingling.
"Of course I want to. I want to see if I can make you feel better than those stories are describing. I want you to remember that every time you read those things. So, are you ready to roleplay ourselves, pretty girl?" He asks, kissing my neck. My eyes flutter at the feeling, making me gulp down the thickness in my throat. I simply nod, biting my bottom lip just at the thought of it.

Calum enters the room slowly, untying his tie as he huffs out.
I wait for him, sprawled out on the bed, wearing the lingerie set he purchased for me earlier this week.
"Hey, daddy. Did you have fun at work?" I ask in a voice as soft as the silk of my robe. In response, he releases a groan, dropping his briefcase on the floor with a thud.
Calum follows the 'script' perfectly, getting right in the mood. He enters the room enticingly, footsteps echoing against the wooden floor.
"Hey, daddy. Did you have fun at work?" I ask, almost in a whisper. I fix my marabou robe to reveal the lingerie under it. Calum takes a moment to look at my body, clad in the lingerie before he clears his throat and gets back into his role. He groans, his fingers working in untying his tie. In mere minutes, he was dressed in his best suit, which fitted his body perfectly in every way.
He groans, dropping his jacket on the floor since a briefcase wasn't available.