'Drunk in love' by Beyonce (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: (Y/N) finally takes a leap and ends up in bed with Calum. (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Oral; Male Receiving / Generally Nasty Stuff)

This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Words: 2.5k) 

--

I've been Drinkin', I've been Drinkin'
I sway my hips to the rhythm of the music, taking a big sip of my drink. My head is spinning a bit and my vision is blinded by the different lights in the club, but I am having such a good time with my friends.

I get filthy when that liquor get into me.
"Cal... Cal, come dance with me." I purr, dragging my friend closer. Calum chuckles while getting closer to me.
"Are you drunk?" He asks me as I start grinding on him.
"A bit tipsy..." I giggle.
"I haven't seen you like that in a while..." He whispers in my ear, due to the music being too loud. I grind my hips on him, making me gulp.
"I haven't drunk in a while. And I am having such a great time."

I've been thinking, I've been thinking.
I feel Calum's sweaty body on mine, making my skin chill. Maybe it's because of the drinks, maybe it's because of the way Calum looks tonight, but my mind makes weird connections.

Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby?
My hands travel on his body, feeling up every muscle. He looks at me, smirking, his hands tangled in my hair. My hand goes further down his abdomen, just above his cock; he doesn't make a movement to move away. Instead, he pulls me closer, our faces just a breath away.

I want you, na na.
"If we continue this, I don't know how we will end up." He whispers his hands under my chin. I grind harder on him, making him bite his lip.
"I want you." I whisper, gathering up all the courage I have inside me.

Cigars on ice, Cigars on ice.
"Let's go home. " He whispers, putting the flame between us on the ice.

Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill, flashing lights, flashing lights.
Of course, photo reporters had to be outside the club; I mean the boys are here, other minor and major celebrities are here, the perfect opportunity for them to sell all their pictures and made-up rumors. I feel like we are a tourist attraction, like animals in the zoo, posing in front of cameras. Calum walks in front of me, his hand tangled with mine.

You got me faded, faded, faded
I open my eyes, the sun peeking through the curtains blinding my vision. My head hurts a bit, but it is from last night's drinking. What worries me is the weight I feel on my chest. Oh my God, am I dying?
I sit up a bit and that's when I notice; the weight on my chest was Cal's arm, which was over my body. I swallow the scream that is about to leave my mouth, trying to find a way to get out of the bed without waking him up. We are both naked, only our underwear present on the room's floor. I pick mine up, tiptoeing to my way out of this room, only to find my garment completely torn.
All I can remember is us leaving the club, both turned on, with the flashes going off around us.

Baby, I want you, na na
I remember myself telling him how bad I want him, I remember him smirking at me and taking me out of the club and inside his car.

Drunk in love, I want you.
I remember myself thinking how much I've anticipated this moment, I remember trying to count all the feelings I have for him, all the times I've swallowed my feelings and masked them away.

We woke up in the kitchen saying how the hell did this shit happen?
I walk up and down his living room, the mess of the clothes around me bring just vague memories of last night.
"How the hell did this happen?" I mumble to myself, freaking out a bit. I have to figure this shit out before he wakes up.