Your House with Michael

Summary: How your house with Michael would be 
(Words: 1k)
--

Thinking About Moving In Together
"Morning pretty girl..." Michael murmurs in my ear, pressing his lips to my temple.
"Morning..." I yawn and stretch, opening my eyes slowly. Michael is sitting next to me, on the small of the bed on the side I was sleeping.
"I made breakfast." He cheers as I sit up as well.
"You did? You are going to spoil me rotten..." I chuckle as he passes me my mug.
"That's the plan." He winks at me.
"How come you woke up so early?" I ask before I take a sip of my coffee.
"I opened my eyes when the sun came out and you looked so pretty to take them off of you. So I got up and made you breakfast." He explains, mimicking my action.
"You act like it is the first time I am staying over." I giggle. Michael chuckles and sips on his coffee quietly. 

He Asks To Move In With Him
Los Angeles is always the last stop for the boys' tour, and of course, I am there, side-stage, singing along and dancing to the songs my boyfriend's band is playing.
Once the show comes to an end, I cheer for them, jumping into Michael's arms as he approaches me.  
"You did so great..." I squeal, hugging him close. He is sweaty and sticky, but I haven't seen him in so long, so I don't mind.
"What do you want to do on your first night in L.A?" I ask him, pecking on his lips lightly.
"How about we order in and look for houses online?" He asks, looking at me as he waits for my reaction.
"Why would we want to look houses online?" I ask, eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Michael chuckles, wrapping his arms around my waist even tighter.
"Well, we could live at my house, but I thought you would like to get a new one and make it ours." He smiles, waiting for me to get what he is talking about.
"Wait... Are you asking me to move in with you?" I gasp, making Michael chuckle and nod.

House Searching
"So, what's our budget?" I ask, pouring some wine for us.
"I don't know. I guess we could just do some searching and then adjust the budget." He says, shrugging his shoulders.
"Good idea. Anything you'd like our house to have?" I ask, and Michael smirks.
"Definitely a swimming pool. I want to take you skinny dipping in the middle of the night every other day." He winks at me, scrolling through the estate site.

The House
"Ok, there is definitely something wrong with this house." I murmur as I inspect it.
"What do you mean?" Michael asks me, knitting his eyebrows.
"Look at it. It is like a dollhouse. They can't just sell it at such a low price if there is nothing wrong with it." I explain and Michael bites his lip to keep himself from bursting into laughter.
"Previous owners went bankrupt, they are giving it at a low price." He explains, making me feel a bit sad about the owners' situation.
"Isn't it a bit unethical to buy it? I mean, it is like we are robbing them." I exasperated, but Michael pulls me in for a kiss to shush me.
"Do we like the house?" He asks.
"Yes."
"Do you imagine us in it?"
"Yes."
"Do we have the money for it?"
"I guess."
"Then I guess this is our new house."

The Living Room "Are we turning the house into an art gallery?" Michael asks as he walks in

The Living Room
"Are we turning the house into an art gallery?" Michael asks as he walks in. Ashton is helping me hang some paintings on the walls, much to my relief; I trust him when it comes to art.
"No, just a couple of paintings so the walls won't feel empty. Is everything still like on the schedule for the furniture?" I ask, handing Ash the next one.
"Yep. Tomorrow morning we will have our living room and bedroom furniture in place." Michael says, walking over to help with the decoration.