What happened that night

Start from the beginning

"What! He was crying in the park in that night???!...Why the hell the boy didn't help him?"

"The boy is physically terrible handicapped , professor Byun . It's harsh to say but He couldn't help as he doesn't have the ability . His family abandoned him for his physical deformity . We interrogated him why he didn't phoned the police. He said he doesn't have phone and tried to talk with a stranger about it but the person ignored him because of his appearance....

Whatever..... As far as we are sure he is talking the truth . The main reason behind today's meeting with you that did anything happen that night that made Baekhyun so hurt ... I mean what made him crying alone there?"

Mr. Byun looks at Kai who is totally pointless now.....Kai starts talking,

"As far as I knew Kyungsoo made a special reservation for Chanyeol and Baekhyun's dinner date that night . It was there first marriage anniversary."

" May be Chanyeol can say something . Call him right now here,Kai"

Kai phones Chanyeol to come in the cafe in front of hospital .As Chanyeol enters in the cafe, Kai waves his hand at him . Chanyeol steps towards the table and take a seat...

"Chanyeol?"

"Yeah,Dad?"

"Did anything happen between you and Baekhyun that night?"

"That night?"

"The night in which the accident happened...." Kai explains.

Shiever runs through Chanyeol's spine . He wasn't ready for such question to answer....But Mr Byun starts talking impatiently,

"Answer, Chanyeol....You two had reservation at Kyungsoo's restaurant . But why both of you didn't go there? . And why Baekhyun was at park that time?"

"Suddenly I took night shift . So plan was changed."

Inspector In Gook Do suddenly starts talking like interrogating Chanyeol,

"So you two changed plan....When you two met last or talked last that day?"

"That night..."

"What!!!....when?....and .... where?"

"Baekhyun came to our hospital...Then we met and talked last..."

"Why he came?...was it part of yours' changed plan?"

"No...I couldn't inform him about taking the night shift ,as my phone shut down suddenly . Baekhyun came here as he couldn't get response from me while waiting."

"What was the time when Baekhyun left?"

"It was approximately 8.30..."

"The car accident happened in 9.20.... Did anything happened in between you two?"

Chanyeol can understand the police officer is trying to read his mind and eyes . Everyone is looking at him right now....

" We had a misunderstanding between us.."

"About what?"

" He was waiting for me for hours. I said sorry to him for that . But he misunderstood me."

" Park Chanyeol ,are u trying to fool me saying that Baekhyun misunderstood you for this silly matter. I know my boy . He didn't went back home because of this?.. instead went to park to cry alone!.. the thing, you are saying, Does it make any sense ?" Mr. Byun is angry right now....

Chanyeol downs his head in frustration . If he hides truth it will be complicated . He shutters during talking that,

" Baekhyun misunderstood me that..... That me.....me and one of my colleagues had something.... Something between us like.... Like relationship .... relationship that's more than friendship...."