Chapter 14 (Final Chapter)

A/N: first off I'd just like to say that I'm so sorry for not updating in forever, and I hope you guys don't hate me.  I'll try me best to update more often, but school is killing me.  I hope you guys understand :)

***

"Why are you so quiet?"  Perrie ignores the question, continuing to throw her ice daggers at the target.  "Ohhhh Perrrrrie?!  Perriieeeeeee!?"

"Lauren I don't have time for this right now.", Perrie mutters, hoping that the girl would leave her alone and go train somewhere else.

"Then I suggest you hurry up and tell me what's wrong."  Lauren continues to stand there, making Perrie groan.  "Come on now, you can tell me.  I'm sure it isn't that bad.  Is it something to do with Jade?"

"I can't tell you..."

"I'm sure you can-"

"I CAN'T!  NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"  Perrie shoves Lauren away from her, and she registers that it might've been a bit too forceful when the other girl stumbles to the ground, her head hitting the hard surface with a loud thud.

"Lauren!"  Camila ran over to them (even though Dinah tried to hold her back, knowing that the girl shouldn't be getting in the middle of whatever was going on), kneeling down beside Lauren to make sure she was okay.  The girl offers her a small smile, trying to show she was okay, and Camila nods before standing again, her fists clenching at her sides.  "What the hell was that for?!"  Usually Camila would be calm in situations like this, but she's sick and tired of Perrie and Lauren getting into fights.

"She wouldn't leave me alone, she deserved it-"

"NO SHE DIDN'T!"  The smack could be heard across the gym, and everyone turned their head to get a glimpse of Camila's raised hand and the blonde's red cheek.  Camila Cabello wasn't one to slap people, but when they messed with her girlfriend and said she deserved it, she could make a few exceptions.  "I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, BUT YOU'RE ALWAYS BLOWING THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION AND HURTING OTHERS BECAUSE OF IT!"

"It's who I am!", Perrie shot back.

"WELL I'M TIRED OF IT!"  Camila went to slap the blonde again, but Perrie manages to catch her wrist this time, twisting it at a painful angle to make the smaller girl cry out.

Lauren growled, jumping up onto her feet and ramming into Perrie's side, knocking her over as well as forcing her to let go of Camila.  The two rolled around on the floor a bit, trying to get the upper hand in the brawl, but in the end Lauren ended up on top, her hand dangerously close to Perrie's face while it started to heat up.

"You can't just hurt my girlfriend and expect me to be okay with it.", Lauren says through gritted teeth.

"Enjoy your time with her while it lasts.", Perrie says, trying to sound bitter and angry, but instead it came out defeated and sad, knowing the fate that was soon to come for all of them.

"What is that supposed to-"

"PERRIE!"  The blonde and the brunette look to the side, breaking apart immediately when they see it's Normani walking towards them.  Lauren helped Perrie up, their fight quickly forgotten upon seeing the agent's angry face.  "This is no time to be fighting your comrades."

"I know it's not, but I couldn't stop myself.  This is all happening so fast, and I can't process it!  What's gonna happen to us?  Are we going to beat them?  We're not ready for the attack!", Perrie replies, worry flashing in her eyes.

"Wait, what is she talking about?", Niall asks from across the room, Leigh-Anne and Dinah also staring at them with wide eyes, confused as to what's being discussed.