Chapter 10

"Wait...you guys were brought here too?"

Camila, Ally, and Niall just blink at Liam.

"No, we're just lost.", Ally replies sarcastically.  "What do you think?  We're here, standing in front of you, in a room that we had to be escorted to."

"Who brought you guys here?", the boy asks again.

"I did.", a voice says from behind them, and the four from Support turn around.  Standing there is Normani Kordei.  "As Simon Cowell's most trusted agent, I was asked to retrieve you, as well as send guards to get the other eight as well."

"Other eight?", Camila asks.

"Yes.  I guess I should explain.  Mr. Cowell has-"

"Hey!  I know you people!"

Agent K rolls her eyes, the four in front of her turning to watch Dinah as she walks up to them with a big smile on her face.

"DINAH!", Ally shouts, running up to her much taller friend, jumping up into her arms.  "I MISSED YOU!"

"I didn't know they were friends...", Camila muttered.  Ally told her she knew Dinah, but she didn't say they were this close.

"They get along really well, especially because their powers are similar in a way.", Agent K explains to the very confused girl.  Camila then realizes that she actually doesn't know what Ally or Dinah's powers are.  "From your face, I'm guessing that you don't know what their powers are... Dinah's power is size enhancement, while Ally's power is size reduction.  I'd say their powers fit them perfectly, don't you think?"

Camila looks at the two girls hugging, giggling a bit when she get's what Normani is saying.  Ally is so tiny, and Dinah is so tall...their powers match their statures.

"Dinah!?  Dinah, where'd you go!?"  Camila recognizes that voice, and so does Liam.  The two look at each other, then look back to see blonde hair and blue eyes walking into the room, her arms crossed over her chest at Dinah's childish behaviour. 

"PEZ!", Liam shouts, running over to the girl followed by Camila.

"Hey guys!", Perrie shouts back, welcoming her two friends into her arms as they share a group hug, smiles all around.  "I've missed you!"

"We've missed you too...but I'm guessing you haven't missed us as much as you've missed Jade.", Liam teases with a sad tone, watching Perrie's eyes soften and her lips turn down into a frown.

"Is she here?", the blonde asks, her eyes filled with hope.

"We don't know...we haven't seen her.", Camila replies.

"Perrie!?  Did you find Dinah?!"  Camila's eyes widen at the familiar voice, her heart fluttering because she hasn't heard it in so long.  Her head whips to the side, her jaw dropping as her heart starts to quicken it's pace upon seeing the girl she loves.

Lauren walks in, oblivious to the fact that anyone besides Perrie and Dinah were inside.  Leigh-Anne walks in behind her, also surprised to see other people.  Camila watches as the girl's green eyes flicker over all the faces in the room...until they land on her.

"Camz...", she mumbles, her eyes going wide when she sees her, a bright smile growing on her face when she realizes that Camila is actually there across the room...alive and real.

"What are you waiting for, you idiot!?  Get yo girl!", Dinah shouts, running up behind Lauren to give her an encouraging push towards Camila, making the girl laugh at her own expense before launching herself forward towards the love of her life, wrapping the smaller girl in her arms, pulling her as close as possible as they just stand there and hold each other.