Chapter 12

*1 week later*

"WATCH OUT!", Leigh-Anne shouts, grabbing Camila's arm and pulling her down into a crouching position, just in time to hear the bullet go flying over their heads.  Before the two girls can stand up again to run, Lauren sends a sea of flames over their heads, successfully taking out the five drones.

"Nice job of helping your teammates, Lauren, very vigilant of you.", Harry's voice says through the earpieces that the girls are wearing.  "Now, I need Camila to put a force-field up around you three, that way you won't have to worry about any surprise attacks."

Camila does as she's told, putting up a force-field as they continue walking, Lauren making sure to stand as close to her as possible, ready to keep her safe.

Leigh-Anne, Camila, and Lauren were one group of three, one group in each 'invasion simulator' room.  Harry was the one in charge of their group, his job being to guide them through the mission using strategy and efficiency.  Jesy was in charge of Dinah, Ally, and Niall (the blonde shapeshifter giving her some trouble due to his tendency to ignore orders for the fun of it), while Jade was helping Perrie and Liam (they being the only group of two because of there only being three rooms, and an even amount of them to split up).  As the three Leadership leaders were helping the others, Zayn was watching over them all, Normani at his side while they analyzed everything.

"Ally, can you see if you can shrink and move through that vent to your right?"

"Of course I can, Jesy.", the small girl replies, Zayn and Jesy watching as she grows smaller and smaller, Niall kicking open the small vent for the girl to climb into, her body easily navigating through it.

"Good.  That means that you can get to the control room.  Dinah, Niall, stay there and cover Ally.  If this works out, we can help open the doors for Liam and Perrie in the other section, and that'll get them into one of the enemy camps, where Lauren, Leigh, and Camila will meet up with them."  Jesy looks over at Harry, getting a nod of affirmation from the boy, signalling that their plan should work.

"Perrie, you stay facing the door.  Liam, I need you to stand back to back with her, watching the entire area behind you guys.  When the door opens, there most likely will be enemies, so Perrie, be ready to fight them off.  Liam, watch for surprise attackers.", Jade commands, tapping a few buttons on the screen in front of her to see a layout of the field she's working with, trying to see how much further they have to go until they get to the main battle.

"Got it, babe.", Perrie responds, a small smile toying on her lips, Liam nodding in agreement while turning his back to the blonde, surveying the area and being prepared for anything.

"Niall, Dinah, there's a group coming for you guys from the left side.  Take them out.", Jesy says, getting a 'got it' in reply before watching Niall and Dinah move out to fight off the enemies.  Dinah transforms into her giant form, rolling her eyes as the blonde boy climbs and plays around on her like a jungle gym in his gorilla form, he dramatically pounding his chest before jumping off the girl's shoulder and smashing into the enemy attackers, going on a rampage and smashing anything in sight, while Dinah mainly just takes out the ones trying to get past her and towards the vent.

Jesy watches Ally's progress in the vents, the map showing that the girl was close to the control room.  She turns to Jade, nodding at her, the younger girl immediately understanding what that means.

"Alright, Perrie.  Ally's almost at the controls, so get ready for the doors to open."

"Harry, what is that?!", Jesy asks, the three of them along with Zayn and Agent K hearing the sudden alert sounds coming from the boy's control panel.