Chapter 4

"Uhmmm...who are you?", Jade asks, a bit disappointed that it wasn't Perrie. She sees that Camila looks a bit sad as well.

"What? I ain't good enough for y'all? Ugh, the nerve of you people...", the girl said, clearly picking up on how disappointed the other two girls were.

"Not to be rude or anything, but we were both kinda hoping for someone else.", Jade continues.

"Wait a second...aren't you Dinah?", Camila asks. She remembers hanging out with Ally one day before the simulation, and she told her about a tall girl that performed really well during training.

"In the flesh. Though, I kinda would rather be in my room right now.", Dinah replies, slowly walking over to them.

"Then why didn't you just give someone else a chance to come here?"

"Girl, don't you think I would've if I could've? And for your information, I did give five other people a chance, but none of them won, so I had to come here by default."

"What do you mean?", Jade asks.

"Well, there were only six candidates for the top spot in Determination. I was one of them, but I didn't see a point in fighting for the spot, so I gave up and sat on the side. To be honest, I was voting for that Jauregui chick, but unfortunately, she tied with Leigh-Anne."

"Jauregui?! Lauren Jauregui?!", Camila asks, excitedly jumping up to get more information from Dinah.

"Yeah, that one. Man, you guys should've seen it. So like, here was Leigh-Anne, and here was Jauregui-", Dinah explains, using her hands to re-enact the battle, "-and so Jauregui was like 'pow pow pow' with her fire balls and stuff, but Pinnock was all like 'no way girl', and she read her mind so that she could dodge all the attacks. Lauren realized that she could probably try and think of the opposite of what she was gonna do to trick Leigh-Anne, but then Leigh was all like 'I can hear you thinking that, stupid'. So then while Leigh was distracted with saying that, Lauren ran for her, and Leigh-Anne then quickly braced herself and ran to attack Lauren as well, and then BAM-collision, and they both fall and knock out. So then, Mr.Smith dude was all like 'Dinah, you're the only one left, leggo', so then I was all like 'whatever', and so now I'm here."

Dinah looks rather proud of her explanation, but Camila and Jade just stare at her blankly, trying to follow (though it's extremely difficult).

"So Lauren and Leigh-Anne hit each other at the same time, and they both knocked out? Then there was no winner, and so you were the only one left?", Jade said, trying to help Camila and herself break it down.

"Exactly. Didn't I just say that?"

"Awww, my poor Lauren. Is she okay?", Camila asks, realizing that Lauren must've gotten hurt pretty bad from that battle.

"Yeah, she's fine, but you think that's bad? You should've seen Perrie-"

"PERRIE!? What happened!? Is she okay?! Oh my God, please tell me she's still alive-"

"Your girl is fine! Jesus, girl, you need a chill pill."

"What happened to Perrie?!"

"She and Leigh-Anne are like rivals and stuff, yeah? So, basically, they went against each other, and Leigh played with Perrie's mind, and then blondie didn't think before running right into her trick. She got a hard blow to the gut and temple." Jade gasps upon hearing the news, Camila patting her back to help try and soothe her.

"Welcome girls!", a voice sounds, and the three girls turn their heads to break away from the conversation and give their attention to a smiling Simon Cowell. "Congratulations on being the top individuals from your regions."