"Where have you been?! You told us dinner and movies, not sleepover!" Jin was, once again, freaking out in his own, overprotective brother, way.

"Oppa! I'm sorry, but I came back early and you knew who I was with, if somethig had happened with me, me or Beomgyu would've called you, or if something happened here, you could call either one of us. I was safe, so stop worrying!" Maein retorted quickly, in an annoyed tone. It was clear this conversation was old and done to her. Apparently Jin thought differently, since he brought it up every time she forgot to tell him she'd stay somewhere for a bit longer.

"Just li-" Jin was interrupted quickly by Maein's ringtone going off.

"Sorry, have to take this bye!" The girl shouted, running off without even checking the caller ID, she was just glad to get away.

In her room she flopped on the bed before answering the phone call.

"Yes?"

"HE REPLIED. HE ACTUALLY- MAEIN! HE DID! HE REPLIED!" The phone was an arm length away from her ear in an instant.

"Hello to you too, Tata." She laughed. "Now calm down before explaining what happened." In response all she got was screenshots being sent over text.

"Look at them."

Maein got an overview of the texts exchanged between Tata and Felix, explaining the girl's excitement.

"Yes. He replied. Don't leave him hanging! Keep it going. Ask him basic things, how was his day, did he eat? You know the little facts already, so get to know him in a different way."

"Oh. Oh! You're right, I should go, bye!" Before Maein even had the chance to say more, Tata had already hung up on her.

"Bye." She laughed to herself.

Checking other notifications, the girl noticed messages of Stray Kids, among other JYP artists, requesting her presence.

Arriving at the JYPe building about 15 minutes later, Maein walked towards the room where Day6 was supposedly working. They had asked her to help look at some of the songs they were working on. After listening to their drafts so many times, they couldn't hear the differences anymore, unable to tell what actually sounded good and what did not.

"JAE OPPA!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as soon as she opened the door. She was closest to him after all. "Let me listen to what you have done so far."

She made a few suggestions on how to improve the song in her view and then left for the next group.

Got7 had almost begged her to come. Not necessarily to help, but rather because they had to miss her company for a month or something, they wanted to hang out, meaning she would sit there while they acted weird and sometimes she would butt in to make some comments.

She honestly had a lot of fun during the first half of her day, before she decided to visit Stray Kids. Felix in particular. She was set on finding out how it was going between Felix and Tata so far.

Arriving in their practice room they were busy practicing for their comeback in a few months. Even though it was seemingly far away, they were wroking hard to make a great stage.

"Boys~ I'll have to steal Felix oppa for a moment, I'll bring him back when I'm done I promise." Maein smiled at them.

"Don't you have a boyfriend or something?" Jeongin replied sarcastically.

"As a matter of fact I do, but I'm hear to talk to Felix oppa, not Beomgyu oppa."

"What do you need me for?" Felix finally asked the girl.

"Just come." Maein was so done with all of them she eventually resorted to taking the wrist of the boy she needed, before walking back out of the room. "How are things with Tata?"

+×+

I'm late, no excuse. Hope you will forgive me for my wrongdoings. I'm busy with school so I won't be keeping to my schedule, but I will try to upload as much as I can.