Darkness Inside

*One day later, during the time LDS and You Show Duel against each other.*

"Hngh..... My head is killing me." I woke up with a headache.

"Where am I?" I looked around and found myself in a dark alley.

'How the heck did I get here? The last thing I remember was....... Right! I was dueling that guy who looked like me. And then... I won. Right after that I fell over and he gave me his card.'

I pulled out my deck and looked at his card.

"Gloomy Fusion Skeleton Dragon..."

I then stood up and walked out of the alley.

'I can think later about that. Right now I have to find Yuzu. If that guy was after her, then there are probably more.' I started walking to You show.

As I arrived I saw Yuya and co. dueling against, what I presume are students from LDS.

"Alright, I'm confused. What is going on here?" I asked after a while and everyone looked at me.

"(Y/N)!!" My friends ran to me.

"Where were you? After that light you and that girl suddenly disappeared. We all were worried." Yuzu hugged me.

After realizing what happened she pushed me away and blushed. "Ahem. Anyways, tell us already." She changed the topic.

"Well~, it's a long story. I will tell you all later. Tell me first what's going on?"

My friends then told me that shingo was 'seriously'  wounded and that LDS couldn't let this defeat sit on them. So they challenged our school. It ended in a draw.

After that, yuya dueled against Reiji Akaba and would have lost, if it weren't for a sudden call. Something about his brother. He forfeited the duel and walked away. Yuya then went to duel yuzus father and they were still dueling.

"Alright I think I get it." I nodded.

Just then, out of the three challengers, the dark skinned girl came over to me.

"YOU!!! You're the one who hurt all those students at our school!" she suddenly yelled at me

"???? What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb! The victims said that they dueled against you and that you beat them up badly with you're bone dragon! Some of the victims even disappeared!"

'Bone dragon... Reaper! Shit, it's the same situation like with yuta and yuya.'

At that time I wasn't the only one in thoughts.

'Bone dragon. That means they finally arrived. *sigh* Things are about to get crazy.' Sora thought to himself.

"Listen. Can't we just talk about it. I think it's just a big misunderstanding." I tried to calm her down..... Without success.