The Beginning

Hey there, Luzius1 here. This is my first yugioh story I'm gonna write, so don't judge me for it. In this story I created my own cards. BUT I don't own any of the pictures shown in the card.
I don't own yugioh or any of it's cards except my own creations.
With that said, enjoy the story.

_____________________________

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

Y/n P.o.v:
Everything is black as I just lay there.

"Y/n..... y/n....."

'What's this voice? Why is it saying my name?' I thought.

"You must remember....."

'Remember what?' I said to the darkness.

"Y/n you must...... WAKE UP!!!!"

I opened my eyes in shock and fell out of my bed.

"Ouch. Couldn't you wake me up normal?" I questioned the girl, who was now right beside me.

Yuya Sakaki

Yuya Sakaki. She is my childhood friend, my classmate and the one who let me live at her place, after my parents passed away.

"How could I wake you up normally when you sleep like a dead man?" She said back at me.

"OK, OK I get it.." I crumbled as I stood up.

I looked at the time and saw that we only haVE 5 MINUTES LEFT FOR SCHOOL!!!!

"YUYA! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?!!" I yelled at her.

"What do you mean? We still have a hour before school." She said innocently.

"Yuya.." I laid my hand on her shoulder. "WE ONLY HAVE 5 MINUTES LEFT!!"

"WHAT?!!!" She looked on the watch and saw that I was right.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!!!" She yells while panicking.

"Yuya! Stop it, if we run for it now we should be able to do it." I said to her while putting on my clothes.

We then took off while saying goodbye to yuyas mom and somehow made it to school, where a angry yuzu was waiting.

Yuzu Hiragi

Yuzu Hiragi. Like yuya, she is a childhood friend and if me and yuya are late our worst nightmare.

"And where do you two think your going?" She said with an evil look on her face.

"H-hey yuzu~, how are you? E-everything alright?" I said with fear while yuya was covering behind me.

"Oh, everything is fine~. It's just that two idiots are late again." She said and got her ironic fan out.

'ohhh f**k. She's mad.' I thought as I backed of.

WHACK!! Both of us where hit with the fan.

"Owowowow." I said while rubbing my head.

"Ouch." Yuya did the same.

"Come on you two or you really gonna be late." Yuzu said and we all got inside.

The rest of the day goes by normal.
At the end yuya had a duel with Gong Strong, a friend of Yuya.

Yuya was about to make one of her performances, when the Real Solid Vision projector had a malfunction and yuya, who was on her Odd-eyes Dragon, fell flat on her butt

I looked on the projector and sighed.
'Well.... The projector is dead. Nothing that can be saved anymore.'

______

The rest goes like in Canon.
______

"I PENDULUM SUMMON!!!" yuya yelled as she summoned her monsters.

Everyone was shocked at how yuya won the duel against the current duel champion.

But me? I hold my head in pain as a voice spoke in my head.

"Remember y/n..... Remember who you are..."

After the duel the sudden headache disappeared.

'What the hell was that? What should I remember.' I thought as we all go back to the school.

__________

And at that point we stop for now. Hope you enjoyed and I will see you next time.