Troubles Appear

After Yuya won against the champion and showing of a new summoning method, you show duel school was filled with people who want to apply for the school or who were just curious about Pendulum summon.

But they were gone as fast as they came, because yuya couldn't quite Pendulum summon and the people thought she was cheating in the duel.

"Don't worry yuya you just need some training." I tried to cheer her up.

"Y-yeah. I will try my best!" She said to cheer herself up.

"And Gong will help her with this." Gong said.

And so they dueled for a long, and I mean reaaaaal, long time.

At the 200 something duel (I stopped counting at 30) yuya finally got it.

"I now set the the Pendulum zone with scale 1 Stargazer Magician and scale 8 Timegazer Magician." Her two monsters appeared. "Now we swing into action!"

She then summoned her monsters from her hand together with her ace card Odd-eyes Pendulum dragon.

'She finally did it.' I thought to myself, as suddenly a faint light from my deck caught my attention.

"What the-." I pulled the first card from my deck and looked at it.

"It's you..." I whispered as I saw what card it was.

Divine Star Dragon. I read. It was a card I had since the first time I dueled. It was a normal type dragon card, who people normally wouldn't put in their decks. I mean it has both, 0 attack and defence points.

Why I keep that card? Because even if I put it out of my deck, it magically appears in it again. I don't know why, but I stopped questioning it.

'Why do you want me to see you?' I questioned.
______________

Time skip, the next day.
______________

After school we met the the little children from you show duel school.

(without sora)

"Can you show us Pendulum summon yuya nee-chan?" They asked

"OK sure! Let's go to the duel school." We were about to go when suddenly 3 darts were thrown at yuya all hit her face.

"3 times bullseye." Says the boy who suddenly shows up.

He introduced himself as Sawatari Shingo. He said that he was interested in yuyas Pendulum cards and invited us the the LDS school, the best dueling school in the whole city.

We went there, even a bit unwillingly in my case

We went there, even a bit unwillingly in my case. I got a bad feeling about him.

When we arrived he asked for yuyas cards to show them his friends. They were amazed. But then he said something I had expected.

"I think these cards are better suited for me." He said with a smirk.

"Y-you can't do that. You can't just steal cards." Yuya said.

"Oh, but I can and if you want them back you have to duel me."

Just then he activated a field spell and a bridge with an giant tower appeared.

I was able to jump away, but yuzu and the kids were not so fast and ended up being on the tower.

"So. Now you have to battle me."

"B-but how can I duel if I don't have my two magicians." She was about to cry, but then felt a hand on her shoulder.

"You don't have to, because I'm the one who will beat his ass." I said as I stepped forward.

Yuya had a little blush on her face as I stood up for her.

"You? Well it doesn't matter, because I have now the power of Pendulum summon on my side." He pulled out some cards and threw them to me.

"Here are some weak monsters, for a weak duelist like you both." He and his friends started laughing.

I didn't fall for his little tricks to piss me off. I took the cards and handed them to yuya.

"No cards are weak or bad, you just have to use them right." I said and activated my duel disk.

"And I will show you what a 'weakling' can do."

We both stare at each other and than both at the same time said-

"DUEL!!!"

"It's time for my dragons to crush you..."

__________

So. Done with the second chapter.

Next time we finally come to our first duel. Hope you guys will like it and don't complain. It's my first yu-gi-oh fanfic.

Till next time!