Dragons Vs Zombies (part 1)

I turned around and saw...... Me?

Before me was an exact copy of myself. The only differences were his hair, which is a mix of black and purple, his purple eyes instead of my (e/c) ones and his black clothes.

My doppelganger was surprised as well, but then grew a smirk.

"As if you would stand before a mirror. Heh." He then looked at me seriously and activated his duel disk"Do you know someone named yuzu? If so, bring her to me at once."

'Yuzu? Why does he want her? Wait! Yuta told me that academia kidnapped her friend and she misunderstood yuzu as her. So that could only mean two things:1. He doesn't know that yutas friend was kidnapped and thinks yuzu is her or 2. They kidnap people that look like yuzu and ruri.'

Like he did I activated my duel disk. "If you think I let you kidnap her, than you thought wrong. You have to beat me first before I let you even see her!"

Instead of getting angry, he started to smile again and then laughed.

"Hahahahaha. Finally someone with some backbone. Everyone else I asked before ran away screaming or was destroyed miserable. So..... Let's see what you're made of." he now smiled like a mad man.

"Oh

"Oh. I never said my name. Greetings I'm (y/n) and you are?"

"I'm called (y/n) too." I answered, still with a serious look.

"hahahahaha. Well. What a coincidence. Hmm mm. Alright! Then just call me Reaper for the duel. Ok buddy?" he told me, like I were his friend.

But he became serious again. "Enough talking. Now let's duel."

"I think so too." I said.

"DUEL" both of us yelled.

Reaper:(4000)

(Y/n):(4000)