Yuyas Feelings

"To be true yuya... I don't know how I was able to get pendulum cards. Just like you they simply appeared." I answered.

"That's.....ok I belive you. I mean you were able to save yuzu and the kids because you pendulum summoned." she smiled.

"Come on guys, let's.. go.. ba..." I wasn't able to finish, before I fell down unconscious.

"(Y/N)" Everyone gasped, but I only sank into darkness.

As I laid in the darkness the voice from before spoke to me.

"Now you are closer to the truth." the voice said.

"Just who are you! Why do you talk to me in my head!" I yelled at the darkness.

"Haha. You already know me. You just have to remember everything."

"What do you mea-" I wanted to ask, but then woke up.

I laid in my bed and by the look of it, it was morning.

"Hm" I then noticed a bulge in my bed.

I lifted my blanked and saw YUYA?!

*Yawn* Just then yuya woke up and looked at me with sleepy eyes, before it hit her.

"(Y/N)" she huged me and began to cry. "I *sob* thought you wouldn't *sobwake up anymore!"

I gently hugged her back. "Hey, hey. I'm fine now, but beautiful girls like you shouldn't cry." I whiped her tears away.

"(Y/n)...." She whispered and moved her head closer to me.

" yuya... " I did the same.

Normally at this point something would come between us, but this isn't a anime and so our lips met each other.

*pant* "(y/n)."

"yuya."

It felt like I was in heaven and yuya probably felt the same. We stayed like this for a while and then parted lips.

*pant* *pant* "That was amazing."

*pant* "yes it was." I answered her.

"But what about yuzu? I thought you had a crush on her?" yuya said with worry.

I was silent for a minute, before I answered her.

"It's true. I always had feelings for her and still have, but I feel the same for you. You and your family were kind enough to take me in when my parents died. It was you who stayed at night with me, when I couldn't sleep and most of all... It was you and yuzu who gave me my smile back, when I sunk into despair. So if I wouldn't have feelings for both of you, then I would be the biggest jerk there ever exist." I smiled at her.

"(Y/n).... I understand." she had a blush on her face."I promise, if yuzu has the same feelings for you, then I'm OK with sharing."

"So~ does this mean we're are boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

"Hehe. Of course silly" she gave me a peak on my lips. "But I must go now. I still have school. And you rest for a day. Have a walk in the park or do other things, but take it easy for today. Ok?"

"Will do. Don't worry. Bye." I waved at her.

"Bye!" she waved back and got out the room.

"Alright. Let's go for a walk outside."

.........

Somewhere in a dark alley. A figure appeared out of nowhere.

??? p.o.v.:

"Alright I successfully came to the Standard dimension." I looked around. "Hm. So she was teleported to a different location. So first I have to look for her. Hopefully she doesn't do anything crazy... *sigh* why do I lie myself?"

I then started to locate her. "well standing around doesn't help anyone."

I walked further into the dark alley. "Hehe. Hopefully I meet someone who will be some sort of challenge."

I laughed as I finally disappeared in the dark.

____________

Hey there, Luzius1 here.

Alright. So we got our first waifu of the harem. Yuya Sakaki.

A dark figure appeared. Is It someone dangerous for (y/n) and his friends and if it's so, will he be prepared for the coming danger?

Find out in the next chapter.