C17≫ Fret not, I am merely a wingman.

The Priest and the Witch XVII
➖➖➖

Being suddenly dragged down a maze of corridors Luciel was seriously alarmed. As he got taken deeper and deeper into the church, more bells started wringing in his head. Moving his hand into his robe, Luciel instinctively put his hand on his knife, ready to swing it at any moment but—

The guard let Luciel go and bent his waist ninety degrees downwards as he shouted. "Sister-in-law, please allow me to apologize for your rough treatment!"

Luciel's eyes turned into circles. "..... Excuse me?"

Instead of giving Luciel an answer, the guard just opened the door they were now standing in front of as he gestured with his hand to Luciel to go in. "Sister-in-law! Please come inside!"

Nodding in lightly, the dazed Luciel slowly entered through the door.

What he walked into was a beautiful small balcony that was decorated with many weird and colorful plants. The silver railings matched well with the plants and the white floor giving the balcony giving it a mystic atmosphere. Situated by the railings, a cute wooden table stood. The surface of this table was chock full of different foods, but mostly sweets, a lot of which he often buys from the vendors.

Ogling the food ravenously, Luciel didn't even notice the woman sitting by the table staring at him. She was a blond lion like woman wearing a Priestess gown. Anyone who knew her would immediately recognize the scarred faced woman as the priestess Abigail.

Seeing that the youth just stood still and almost drooled onto the floor she quickly called for his attention. She wanted to get to know the person who she desperately wants to hook up with her disciple. She had to make sure that this was not another case like the one she had with 'Anna', She hoped that the youth wasn't rotten like her too.

"Sit down, child." She said while she smiled.

Luciel finally took his gaze of the food at her words and looked at the woman. His heart quickly skipped a beat. Eyeing the woman's smile, Luciel felt chills crawling up his back.

She looked more menacing than a lion! QAQ

The woman had a massive pressure that made it impossible to decline her.... Obediently sitting across from the woman, Luciel cautiously gazed at her as his hand moved sneakily for the snacks.

Observing the youth secretly, Abigail nodded inwardly as she started her 'interrogation'.

"Have you ever done anything bad like killing someone?" She Asked.

Luciel nearly spit out the food in his mouth. What... what type of question was that?! She just invited him in here and asked him such a weird question....

Luciel was stumped on how to answer however acutely feeling the woman's pressure increase the longer he stayed silent, Luciel's palms sweated a bit. Anxiousness enveloping him, he quickly shook his head to answer her.

【Didn't you try to kill Karin last night?】Popped the system right out of nowhere as usual.

Used to the systems random appearances, Luciel tilted his head innocently. [Attempted murder is not killing someone.]

【.........】the system was speechless. What the fuck are those morals?

However while he was chatting to the system another curve ball smacked him violently in the face. "Are you in a relationship?"

Eh? Lucile was puzzled but still remembered to shake his head.

"............Have... have you ever been in a relationship?" The Priestess continued to pressure him.