C1 ≫ Things are heating up, aren't they?

The Priest and The Witch I
➖➖➖

Luciel, who suddenly got thrust into a body without any mental preparation whatsoever for a second couldn't even process what the fuck happened. Not used to the sensation to having a body, the little soul slowly spread itself around the body taking control over it entirely.

However the little soul soon regretted such an action.

An intense burning pain as if he was ran over by a truck a couple times covered his whole new body, making even such simple tasks like opening his eyes a challenge. As his soul started getting more synchronized to the new body, new sensations made themselves available to Luciel.

With the body completely attuned to his soul, Luciel started to feel the little things, like the pressure of the people shouting before him, or the burning heat under his toes.

Luciel: "..." Can... Can I leave now?

After noticing that his soul was now suck to the body and unable to get out, Luciel sighed as he realized he got cornered. With no other option but just to run with it, Luciel laboriously lifted his head up, making all his ankle long platinum hair swish with it.

With his gaze now pointing forward, what he was met with was a giant plaza packed to the brim with a angry mob people, all cursing and shouting. Looking at this Luciel blacked out, such a large amount of people overwhelmed him. This was just the second encounter with people ever since he was born(?)! Are all the people in this world so scary!? The first thing he met was a scammer and now this?

Suddenly a rotten tomato hit his face returning him to his senses.

"Ah look! That demons hair turned white!" Said an old man clutching a cross in his shaking hands, his eye bulging as he directed his gaze to Luciel.

"Must be some demonic curse!" Added some man with a terrified expression.

"Don't look at the witches sweetie, they're evil" a mother warned as she covered the eyes of her child.

"Demons!..."

Scared at the sudden flow of shouts, Luciel started unconsciously shaking. Unable to deal with the sudden surge of hatred directed at him he didn't know how to respond and along with w wave of confusion he started shutting down.

Sealtiel, the Systems, who was spacing out and doing god knows what finally payed attention to his host as he noticed that his host state of mind is taking a rapid dive into 'not so very good'.

【Get a hold of yourself!】shouted the System harshly, somewhat startled, if his host dies so soon wouldn't he become a laughing stock? Plus he took forever to find this soul and he doesn't want to go through that again!

Luckily that shout managed to snap Luciel from his downward spiral, However this also served to snap the last bit of rationality of this poor little soul who was just trying to do a good deed.

[ ( ╬◕ᗜ◕)┌∩┐Hahahaha... funny that you are saying that! How helpful of you! Can you explain what this is? You made me sign some weird Satan pact and threw me in this world hahaha... did I kill your mother? Or perhaps your father? Haha, Maybe I was some evil person in my last live and I reincarnated... blah blah ]

Having Luciels cursing coming through one ear and coming out from the other the system casually tossed out 【I provide quality service ☆〜(ゝ。∂)】 before dazing off again.

The System was no stranger to such a reaction, just this souls one came a tad late.

Of course if Luciel, who was still screaming his ass off, would have heard that he would have responded with a clear and concise 'quality my ass' but unfortunately he was too busy cursing someone's ancestors.