• A U T H O R' S N O T E •

H E L L O !

Thank you so much for clicking on this book, I really appreciate it, and I hope you enjoy your time reading.

                                    --

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved. No part of this book  may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form, or by any means without prior permission by the author or wattpad. Please notify me or wattpad if you notice any of such.

                                  --

                              W A R N I N G

    1. All characters involved in this book are fictious, and purely from my imaginations.

      2. All characters in my book who are involved in any sexual/romantic relationship are adults.

3. There are a lot of bad things done by certain characters in this book. That doesn't mean that I promote any of these behaviors. Book characters are not extended to their authors.

4. Be kind to each other in the comments.

5. I accept nothing other than constructive criticism. I know the grammar, spelling, and punctuations could be off in some places. It would be appreciated if you show kindness to my mistakes in the comments, I respect that.

6. This is not the perfect story, I just wanted to put it out there - please bear with my errors and mistakes, I promise it gets better.

7. MOST IMPORTANTLY : This isn't your average mafia story. It's far away from anything cliche. There will be unexpected twists and turns in the plot. Cliff hangers that will put you at the edge of your seat and make you wait in anticipation.
The characters are complex and sometimes,
and sometimes, they could annoy the
shit out of you, sometimes,
they could make you cry, and sometimes make you giggle a time or two. Fasten your seat belts, grab your popcorn and get ready for this emotional roller-coaster. (The starting chapters may seem cliche, but trust me it gets better after the 10 chapters)

--

S O C I A L    M E D I A

Instagram : _pheculiar
Twitter : _pheculiar
Snapchat : peculiar6004
YouTube : Pheculiar Eberechi

This is going to be one heck of a book, it could make you cry, laughs here and there, character development, and of course romance😏
Enjoy your time reading 😉

Dedicated to _xhuzann