"Do you mind keeping it down over there?!" Tony rolled his eyes and cringed.

"I'm trying to have my first coffee and I'd like to have it in peace!" Quinn yelled back.

"Why are you screaming?" Skylar asked her.

"Why the hell is there a dog here?!" She demanded, Prince still barking. Raven picked it up. She refused to look up from Bucky's shirt.

"It's Raven's, she got it last night," Tori replied with a look of confusion. Bucky suddenly caught on.
"Lex... are you afraid of dogs?" He asked her with bewilderment, almost laughing at her.

"Extremely," Wanda answered for her, "if that dog comes any closer to her she's going to have a full-blown panic attack," Wanda almost began laughing.

"It's not funny!" She replied defensively. The others just burst out into laughter.

"You're telling me that you can take on people with guns, fly a plane at unreasonable speeds, get stabbed, jump from hundred-foot cliffs and risk your life, but you won't go within ten feet of a dog?" Tris asked her raising an eyebrow of sheer surprise.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you," she replied honestly.

"You're so weird," Lorelei told her.

"Yeah, well at least I'm not afraid of fish," she shot back.

"Shut up," Lorelei rolled her eyes. Suddenly, FRIDAY piped up.

"Mr. Stark, the NYPD is here. They are demanding to come upstairs," FRIDAY told him.

"The NYPD? What would they be doing here?" Steve asked. Quinn gulped.

"Beats me. Send them up, FRIDAY." He replied.

"I have to go to the bathroom," Quinn rushed off. The police came upstairs in the elevator, guns and all.

"Hands in the air, all of you!" The cops said, pointing their guns at them. Everyone except did as they asked, as they scoped the place finding who they were looking for in seconds.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked them. Two of the cops walked straight over to Tris, taking her arms and pinning them behind her back.

"Beatrice Spencer, you're under arrest as a suspect for the murder of Andrew Miller. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." One said to her harshly. She didn't even fight back, she just hung her head.

"Unhand her, you foul midguardians!" Loki shouted from across the room.

"Loki, don't. You're only going to make this worse for me," Tris told him. He looked confused as she was dragged into the elevator and the doors shut with the cops. The Avengers put their hands down.

"What just happened?" Sam questioned.

"I have no idea, but I think they have the wrong girl. Tris wouldn't murder someone... would she?" Skylar furrowed her brow worrisomely.

-

Tris sat glumly in a prison cell at the police station. She could easily escape, but she didn't want to make the situation worse. After hours, she could easily teleport to the tower and sleep in her own bed. But first, she'd have to explain everything to the Avengers.

No, it wasn't a mistake, her arrest. She had murdered someone- by accident. Tris thought about that every single day of her life. The young nine-year-old boy Andrew Miller that lived just around the corner from her was the person she had killed. The kid would be Peter's age by now, twentyish. He was a sweet kid, she had babysat him a few times, and his parents were really nice.