Epilogue

(Y/N)'s POV

Timeskip - 3 Years

Blake and I walked to the cliffside smiling. (S/N) was in his mother's arms until we reached the tombstone. We both knelt down next to the tomb and (S/N) jumped out of his mom's arms.

(S/N): "Hi Auntie Jane!!" He hugged the tombstone as Blake and I chuckled.

(Y/N): "Sorry we haven't come visit in a while sis. With Blake and me being the new leaders of the White Fang we don't have to much free time." I apologized.

Blake: "I'm pretty sure she understands sweetheart." She responded.

(Y/N): "I know I just wish I could come visit more often." I told her.

(S/N): "Oh, I made this for you Auntie Jane!!" He fished a small handmade bracelet from his pocket and placed it next to the tomb. It had the initials (Y/I),B,(S/I), and J. "I hope you like it Auntie Jane!!"

(Y/N): "I'm sure she loves it (S/N)." I told him. His (H/C) ears twitched happily.

Blake: "It's time to head home." (S/N) gave the tombstone one more hug and jumped into his mother's arms.

(S/N): "By Auntie Jane!!" Both Blake and I got up and walked away.

Third Person POV

As the (L/N) family walked away a ghostly white figure appeared above the tombstone with a smile.

Jane: "Goodbye." She said before her form dissolved into smalls specs of white.

Thank you all for reading Shadows of The Past. It was a fun ride. Hope you guys enjoyed and I hope to see you in the future.