Mission

Timeskip - 1 Month

(Y/N)'s POV

My eyes fluttered open to see the room I was in. It wasn't anything special, just a regular dorm room. I grabbed my scroll and look at the date. Today was the day that our teams would be assigned.

My body slid off of the bed as my legs supported me. I quickly snapped my fingers as my clothes appeared from the smoke that swirled around my body. Once the smoke vanished I exited the dorm and walked down the hall towards the auditorium.

It's been one month since initiation took place and everyone has fully healed from the injuries they acquired. During that time Blake and I grew closer to one another. We also somehow became friends with Ruby,Yang, and Weiss. I had my doubts about it, but Blake thought it was a good idea to have more people to talk to.

The door to the auditorium opened to reveal it full with the entire student body. It was gonna be hard as hell to find Blake.

Blake: "(Y/N) over here!!" She shouted from the left as I turned my head to see her waving. Or maybe not. I quickly walked over to her to see Ruby, Yang, and Weiss standing close by.

(Y/N): "Blake, Ruby, Yang, Ice Queen." I said.

Weiss: "Hey!" She huffed as Yang chuckled.

Yang: "It's just a joke Weiss. 'Chill' out would ya." She jokes as everyone groaned.

Ruby: "Yang, no one likes your puns." She stated.

Blake: "I believe the headmaster is about to start." She said as Ozpin walked up on stage.

Ozpin: "When I call your name please come onto the stage." He said as he began to call names.

This is gonna be a while.

Timeskip - 1 Hour

Ozpin: "Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long. You four recovered the Knight relics and henceforth shall be know as Team RWBY. Led by Ruby Rose." He stated as I clapped along with everyone else. Once the four exited the stage Ozpin cleared his throat once more. "Due to a miscalculation we have an extra student with us. Will (Y/N) (L/N) please come to the stage." The room went deathly quiet as I made my way onto the stage.

Ozpin pulled out a scroll and pressed a button on it which activate a screen for the whole student body to see. The video that played was my fight against the grim hoard a month ago during the initiation. People let out gasps and shocks of awe as the video played.

Ozpin: "As you can see not only is Mister (Y/N) an acceptional fighter, but he retrieved a special relic. The Shadow Knight. This relic is special and only a few may touch it without harm. With such skill I can not simply send him home due to a technicality. As such today shall be a day of history. Today will be the first ever record of a five person team at Beacon Academy." Applause and cheers were heard all around as I waited for it to die down. "Now Mister (L/N) you may either choose a team of your choice or you will be given one at random."

(Y/N): " I already have a team in mind Professor Ozpin. I would like to join Team RWBY if they will have me." I said.

RBY: "Yes." They said.

W: "No." She said.

Ozpin: "Then it is settled. From this day forward Mister (L/N) shall be an active member of Team RWBY." He said as everyone erupted in cheers and applause. "That concludes the Team announcements. You shall be shown to your dorms and have the day to get used to your teammates." He finished as everyone began to leave the auditorium. Once I was in the hall I was met by my new team.