🤰

Sasuke and I ran into first period, we were even more late than Kakashi. Since we had already missed first period.

We had a good minute left until the bell rang when we slid into our seats. It was then that we heard some very exciting news from a fellow student "Guys! Mrs.Kurenai went into labor!"

Cheering erupted throughout the room, I found myself clapping as well. After the cheering died down Shikamaru, the student, cleared his throat "So this means that we have no teacher for first period, no one can leave the room. But this is your own time so do what you want, as long as it's not bad!"

All of the students moved throughout the room, I however, stayed still. I usually did on these days. I pulled out my phone and saw my conversation with Sasuke, for some strange reason this made me smile. I pulled my earbuds out of my pocket, as the person in the seat next to me left. I mindlessly put my earbuds in my ears and looked out the window. My music was up pretty loud, so all of the noise in the room became background noise. About a minute later someone tapped my shoulder, I lazily looked over and low and behold it was a certain tomato.

"You looked surprised to see me." Sasuke commented 

"I thought you would be with your friends!" I copped back.

Sasuke mumbled something that I couldn't hear 'You are my friend'. He looked over at Naruto pulling his shirt up above his nose, and pretended to be Kakashi. Say was kissing Ino, and I don't really now what ShikaTema was doing...

"Oh." I laughed dryly "Here.." 

I handed Sasuke one of my earbuds, and we listened to music for the whole first period together.  Like I said, that glares didn't hurt me, suddenly I hd become bullet proof.

HOLY SHIT I LIKE SASUKE