🤐

6:45 am

Sakura : So tell me about yourself, tomato

Tomato: Why

Sakura: Because I told you too

Tomato: I'll tell you a little bit

Sakura: OMG REALLY!

Tomato: If...

Sakura: CoNtInUe

Tomato: If you won't tell anyone

Sakura: Your secret is safe with me 🤐

Sakura: lol besides I have no friends to tell

Tomato: mkerrr

Sakura: Ok so SPILL

Tomato: Well what do you want to know

Sakura: Same thing I told you, why do you live alone?

Tomato: My Mom is dead, and my dad is away somewhere on business.

Sakura: That sucks man, I'm sorry

Tomato: Yeah, but I see my brother every now and then

Sakura: Older or younger?

Tomato: Guess

Sakura: Older?

Tomato: Yep

Sakura: So what r you doing today?

Tomato: idk, clean, GO TO SCHOOL

Sakura: You're so meticulous

Tomato: Force of habit

Sakura: heh

Tomato : Alright I'm going to vacuum

Sakura: Succcccc

Tomato: ...

~#~#~#~#~#~# later

Sakura was unsure what to do with her day. Cleaning was definitely not her style, so she would definitely have other plans.m for the hour and a half she had before school.

Maybe she could go out for a jog, that seemed like the best idea for a sunny Thursday morning. Quickly she slipped on yoga pants and a t-shirt. Before she left she made sure to streaky her and grab her phone and earbuds.

She played the first song on her playlist. She liked lots of different types of music, so she had a weird playlist. But she liked it, and that's what matters.

The first song was Killer Queen, by Queen. Then it went too Ride, by twenty one pilots, so on so forth.

After two miles she was back at her house, sweaty and out of breath. She hopped in the shower to clean up, then changed into a black baggy shirt and white high waisted jeans. After drying and combing her hair, she was able to leave for school.
As usual, she got too homeroom a little early. She pulled out her phone to check for any notifications. To her surprise she got one notification, from a certain tomato.
~#~#~#~#~#