😵

Sakura: None of the girls will like me!!

Sasuke: So?

Sakura: I guarantee you I will be found dead by the end of the day

Sasuke: Dramatic much

Sasuke: Now come on, I'm out front

Sakura: Noooo

Sasuke: I'm coming inside

Sakura: And I'm locking my door

Sasuke: Too late

•*•*•

"Sakura!" Sasuke called out for he scared girl.

"You're going to have to go to school sooner or later." He warned

Sasuke looked in the corner of his eye and saw Sakura ducked down behind a plant. He walked over, pretending not to see her. And while she wasn't suspecting him, Sasuke swooped her up and draped her over his back like a sack of flour.
"Put my down!" Sakura screeched

"Not until you agree to come with me to school." Sasuke offered with a smirk.

She let out a long and drawn out sigh "Fine..."

He put Sakura down, only to have her run off again. But of course, before she could get far. He grabbed her by the waist, picked her up, and carried her to his car. The whole time Sakura was hitting Sasukes back.

~Sakura~

I mercilessly beat Sasukes back, he still didn't let me go. I'm pretty good at escaping, but I couldn't
escape this one. After accepting my inevitable demise... maybe I am being a little dramatic, huh.

Anyway, Sasuke drove to school with me in his car. As soon as we got there all the girls who were Sasuke followers started glaring daggers at me.

Oh no...

"Sasuke, I think we should go." I spoke as I pulled my hand away from his.
He gave me a quizzical look "Where?"

I would've face palmed, but I was a little too scared and anxious at the moment. "Away."

He noticed my concern for the looks people were shooting me and once again grabbed my hand, giving it a light squeeze.
"As long as your with me, you'll have no problem." He said in a soothing and quiet tone.

"Thanks." I mumble as I walked a little closer to Sasuke.

We walked into the school building and walked down the long hallways. I still got jealous and confused looks. For some strange reason, it was better. It didn't feel like all of those glares burned right through me, I didn't mind all of them looking at me. Why was this?
Was it because of Sasuke?