23. Double Trouble

4 months later.

August.

Jewel & I been dating fa a couple months now. I couldn't be more happy. I'm laying down on the couch with one hand resting behind my head. I'm waiting fa Jewel to finish getting dressed. Today we find out the sex of the baby. My mama want us to stop through her crib later to plan the baby shower.

I ain' even realize I dosed off until my phone woke me up. It was no one but my kay kay facetiming me. I smiled as I answered.

"Uncle Aug!" Kay excitedly cheered.

"Aye' baby gir' what's poppin'?"

"My lipgloss." Kay puckered her lips.

I chuckled & shook my head. "What I tell you bout wearin' lip gloss."

Kay shrugged her shoulders. "It makes me look pretty though uncle aug."

"You already look pretty without it gir' where everybody at?" I asked.

Kay got up and walked around with the phone. "Mama washing her hair, chay & noonie playin' uno."

"Why you ain' playin' with them? Tell ya big head mama I said what's good."

Kay frowned her face. "They said I'm to little to play."

Kay walked over to her mama & tapped her leg. "Yes kay." I heard her yell.

"Uncle Aug said hi."

"Tell Aug I said hey and we'll see him later."

Kay eyes lightened up. "Mama said we'll see you later uncle aug!"

"I know, y'all gir's betta behave tell chay & noonie uncle Aug gon' whoop they bootys fa bein' mean ta you Aight?"

Kay chuckled. "Okay uncle Aug. I love you."

"I love you too."

I waited until Kay Kay ended the facetime call. I got up from the couch once I seen Jewel wobble down the steps.

"You ready?" I asked.

Jewel nodded her head. "Ready to get this all over with."

I grabbed Jewel hand and helped her down the steps and out the door.

* * *

I sat in one of the plastic chairs while Jewel laid on the doctor's bed.

"What do you think we're having?" Jewel asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have no idea man, if it's a girl let's name her Diamond since you my Jewel."

Jewel turned her nose up. "I refuse to name my baby that ratchet ass name."

I chuckled. "Aight if it's a boy you already know he gon be stuntin' like his daddy." I licked my lips.

Jewel rolled her eyes. "I can't deal with a mini you. Your attitudes was outrageous when I first met you."

I sucked my teeth. Ain't my fault I have anger problems sometimes, when someone piss me off I blow up. I mean somebody have to put they foot down. I refuse to let someone walk over me, I ain' no bitch made nigga and won't ever be one.

"I was that bad?"

Jewel nodded her head. "Disrespectul...rude..ignorant, name it all."

"Man whatever." I laid my head back on the wall.

Jewel and I both jumped as the door opened.

"Well hello you two." Jewel's Doctor shook both of our hands.

"How's everything going with the pregnancy?" Dr. Mitchell asked.

"Everything is fine except the swollen ankles & feet, and back pains." Jewel complained.

Dr. Mitchell smiled. "That's all apart of pregnancy honey. Are y'all ready to find out the gender of the baby?"

Jewel and I both nodded our head. I feel like we been waiting forever to find out what we having.

Dr. Mitchell lifted Jewel's shirt up and rubbed some jelly on her stomach.  Jewel jumped a little.

"It's cold." Jewel chuckled.

"I know the worst part about it, and it's icky too." Dr. Mitchell said.

I looked at the screen as Dr. Mitchell used her ultra sound equipment.

"Jewel, it looks like you're eating for three." Dr. Mitchell smiled.

My eyes including Jewel's widened.

"P-pardon me." Jewel stuttered.

"You're having twin baby girls."

My heart started beating hella fast. TWO kids at ONE time? How da'hell did this happen? Well I know how it happened, but damn....is all I can say. I'm speechless real shit.

Dr. Mitchell printed out the sonogram for us both to see. Jewel squealed. "I'm so excited, but then I'm nervous."

I rubbed my head. "Wow." was all I could say.

A/N : Sorry this Chapter short, I'll try to update again soon. [Maybe tomorrow] No promises though.

Twin girls though? Lol can you guys help me out with some names?