13. Morning sickness?

1 Month later.

Jewel.

I cancelled class everyday this week because I can't seem to hold anything down. I took a wash cloth and wiped my mouth once again. I grabbed my tooth brush out my clear tooth brush holder spreading tooth paste on the head of the tooth brush and began to brush my teeth.

After I finished brushing my teeth I changed into a white sundress and slid on my black sandals. I took my pin curls out and allowed my curls to fall down. I grabbed my red lipstick out my makeup bag and rubbed some on my lips. I puckered my lips, and smiled. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs to meet Omari.

"You ready baby?" Omari asked.

I nodded my head. Omari's family is in town for a family reunion, I honestly don't feel like going I'm just going to pay my respect and show my lovely face. Omari held the door open for me.

"After you my lovely lady." He pecked my cheek.

I climbed in Omari's black Mercedes Benz. When Omari climbed in the drivers seat I didn't pay him any attention. He turned the radio on and I stared out the windoww in a daze.

* * *

When we arrived at the park, I was greeted with so many hugs and kisses from Omari's family.

"I don't know if it's my eye sight or you just get more beautiful each time I see you." Omari's mom said.

My cheeks turned rosy red. "Aww thank you mama." I kissed her cheek. "You're so sweet."

"Come get yourself a plate sweetie, you already know our family can throw down."

I laughed as I followed Omari's mom. "You know I'm not really hungry, I haven't been keepin' my food down this week."

Omari's mom furrowed an eyebrow. "Oh my. Do I have a grandbaby in the oven?" She whispered.

I shrugged my shoulders. Pregnancy never popped in my head, and if I am I'm 100% sure it's August's baby. Omari and I haven't had sex in almost two months.

"Whew you might want to get that checked out honey." She handed me a bottle of water. "Whatever you do don't starve yourself." She patted my shoulder. I gave her a weak smile.

"Jewel is that you??"

I turned around and damn near jumped out of my seat when I seen Omari's sister Olivia.

"Yes it's me, oh my gosh I missed you." I hugged Olivia.

"I missed you to honey bunches of oats. Your fingers must be broke because I haven't heard from you in months."

I pouted. "I know I'm sorry boo. I'm sorry I missed your wedding also."

Olivia frozed and furrowed an eyebrow. "My wedding? It's next month Jewel. Your memory just as bad as Omari's." She chuckled.

My eyes widened and I damn near dropped my purse. I picked my purse up and ran trying to find Omari.

"Hey mama do you know where Omari is?" I asked his mom out of breath.

"He just went upstairs to the bathroom. Is everything okay?"

I ignored her question and ran up the steps. I banged on the bathroom door until Omari opened it and when he did I slapped the shit out of him.

Omari grabbed my hand.

"Jewel calm down what the fuck you slap me for?"

"You lying mother fucker, let go of me now." I yelled.

Omari spun me around and closed the bathroom door locking it.

"Jewel be quiet before my fam come being nosey."

"I don't give a shit let them be nosey! I'm so done with you Omari." I ran my fingers through my curls that were slowly falling.

"Jewel what i do?"

"You tell me! you lied to me Omari...tell me who is she??? who's this bitch you've been seeing or what the hell have you been doing that you can't seem to speak the truth on?"

Omari burried his face in his hands.

"Jewel i'm not fuckin' cheating on you!"

I pushed him out the way.

"I don't ever want to speak to you again unless you can tell me the truth." I took my wedding ring off and threw it at him.

"I fucking hate you Omari!" I screamed.

* * *

Later on that day I took the pregnancy test out the box and followed the instructions on the back of the box. I waited for a few minutes after I peed on the stick, My eyes widened as the test said positive.

"Oh my god." I mumbled to myself.

"Jewel, you good in there?" Aug banged on the door.

I damn near almost dropped the stick out my hand. I had no idea August was home so soon.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied.

I fell to the floor and did absolutely nothing but cry my eyes out. I have no idea how i'm going to tell August. I have no idea how he's going to react, he's going to find out one way or another.

I finally got up once I heard August knocking on the bathroom door again. I hid the pregnancy test behind my back.

"You good, you threw up again?"

I shook my head no.

"What ya was in dere' doin' den?"

I slowly took the pregnancy test from behind my back and handed it to August. I waited for his reaction.

"You pregnant?"

I slowly nodded my head yeah.

I was shocked to see August so calm, i thought he would flip out. "Don't worry Jewel, imma take care of you and this baby. These pregnancy test's be lyin' sometimes, so I want you to see a doctor to make sure it's true Aight?"

I nodded my head. "Okay August."

He grabbed my hand getting ready to kiss it, but he paused before he did.

"Where's ya wedding ring?" He furrowed an eyebrow.

I gulped.

A/N: Sorry to leave you guys with a cliff hanger. Jewel in the Media. I'm also sorry if I have any mistakes I don't proofread, I just write whatever comes to my mind.