Imagine- Harry- Niki_Bee

HAY GURL HAY Okay so this is another Harry Styles imagine remember if you want one message me, or comment thanks!!! BLAHHHH IMAGINE TIME!

Earlier today Harry left you at his house while he went to the store. You decided to look through the Internet. You get on Twitter. all you see his hate hate hate. You can handle hate really well, but this has been going for weeks now and you are at your breaking point. you set the laptop on the floor, curl up in a ball. One tear drips down your face, and that sends you into a bawling mode. You sit there knees clenched to your chest. You start shaking while trying to go to the bathroom to remove the mascara that has traveled down your cheeks, leaving trails. You head back out totally astonished at what is going on. You never break down. It doesn't help that no one is home either.

You are know curled up in a ball on the floor still shaking thinking what you did wrong. You hear a knock at the door. "Who is it.?" you manage to get out.

"It's Liam, and Niall... Niki? You okay let us in!"

"It's unlocked..." They must of heard the weakness in your voice. You hear then come in. Liam sits down next to you,  Niall grabs the laptop. you hear him gasp and nudge Liam.

"Niki... you are not what they say you are.." Liam rubbed your back.

"I know... its just... I couldn't handle it anymore... I-I J-just broke..." You finally chocked out.

"Sweetie, It's okay, they are just jealous, they mean nothing." Niall said sounding like he was going to cry. Liam and Niall pulled you into a hug and told you everything is fine. You start wondering were Harry is. Soon enough he rushes in the door straight to you. He pulls you into a hug.

" Niall told me whats going on! Don't worry you are beautiful, no one is going to hurt you they are jerks, don't think about them, just think about Niall running around in a chicken outfit saying chicken butt in the middle of the Highway." That made you laugh so hard because Niall would do that!

"Thats what I like to see, a wonderful smile on my favorite girls face!" I leans in a gives you a peck on the cheek.

"Harry I am going to go for a walk, alone, I will be back later okay?"

"You sure.... Promise me if anything happens you will tell me!"

"Promise!" You walk out the door with your phone.You walk to the park, it has always been one of your favorite places, you run into a group of girls. Half of them run up to you and ask for a picture. The other half are giving you death glares, your stomach gets un-easy.  You ask the nice girls whats up with them. They say that they are jealous of you and don't like you. And that some of them send you hate on twitter. You walk up to the "Mean" girls.

"Hey girls! Can I ask you a question?"

"Why would we talk to you." One of the snorted

"Well, I was wondering why you hated me so much??"

"YOU TOOK HARRY YOU DUMB SL**"

"Woah... calm... He is the one who asked me out. I can call him if you want to talk to him."

"No I don't want to talk to someone who dates a W****" You turn and walk away. You ask the nicer girls if they would like to chat with him they gladly say yes. You put him on video call. They chat for awhile. He offers to pick you up and meet those girls. And so he does.

Harry pulls up. The girls are super excited. He hugs them and signs autographs. But he apologizes for having to take you home. We say goodbye and ride off.

"That was so nice of you Harry!"

"Well I wanted to thank them for accepting you as my girlfriend."

"Oh Harry!"

"I-I Love you." Those three words he said has he pulled up in front of his house took your breath away. He turns off the car.

"Harry I Love you too." He leans in and gives you the best kiss ever. and takes you inside hand in hand promising he will let no one ever hurt you.

Alright so yeah short I know. But if you want anything changed tell me please I am still getting used to this! SO Vote, Comment, Fan. requests?? I think yes! Anywho..... I will try and get things done as soon as possible but I have volleyball and homework, sometimes I just dont have time So I am sorry if I dont get things done fast! Thanks!