-0-Fury-meets-his-new-son

Fury was a kind man at heart. He held his head higher then any mortal and helped many, never asking for a reward in return. One of the many people he had saved was named Sally Jackson. Fury immediately took a liking to the women. She was strong minded and stubborn as a mule. Fury and Sally became friends quickly. Sally would cost from time to time with lunch for Fury. The stotic man always smiled around Sally. The day Fury found out Sally was pregent, was the day Sally had to Nick him out. The man Fury meet was nice and tried not to argue with the man yelling at him in anger.
    "If you hurt her, so help me." Furry had threatened the man endlessly. Sally seamed used to it by now.

    When baby Percy was born, Furry could not make it. Working as the head of S.H.E.I.L.D did that a lot. Furry never got the chance to vist. Two years leater Furry got a call.

     "Hello. I'm looking for Nicllus Fury. Its about Sally Jackson." Nick sighed. "We need you to come get her son. Sally Jackson might die. Can you come and get him." Fury was pissed.

     Sally looked deathly pale and sick. Fury smiled at Sally sadly. She smiled back with a small smile. A women was sitting in one of the chairs in the room holding Percy. Fury smiled softly. He looked so much like his father.
     "Nicky. Take these. One is for you. It will explain some things you need to know. The rest are for Percy. When the time comes give them to him. He most not know before hand. Good bye Nicky." Sally smiled as Fury cried into her hair. She flat lined. Two days passed and Furry had read his letter he was visted by the gods. All of them. They smiled kindly at Fury and explained some things to the confused father. After all the explanation the good each made Percy there champions. Furry smiled. Percy was going to be a strong hero.