-1-Man-Of-Stars-and-Strips-

Nico Gripped onto Will in awe. Frozen, Alive, in front of them, was Captain America. Nico was freaking out.

"He's alive! That's not? How is he? Oh, My Hades!" Will chuckled as his boyfriend was freaking out next to him. Will placed his hand on top of the smaller males head.

"We need to melt the ice somehow?" Will muttered. "someway without cooking him alive." Nico squeaked in surprise. Percy sat on a table not far from the two, swinging his legs back and forth. He glanced at the Captain. Percy stood up and placed his hands near the Captian. He started to heat up his hands then the space around the Captain. Steam started to rise off of Captian America tell the ice was all melted away.

"There. no more ice." Percy said. Will looked up and yelled in surprise.

"Percy!" will ran over and started to check the Captain's health. Percy shrugged and walked out of the room after Nico Thanked him.

Steve punched at his punching bag. Memories flashed through his mind fulling his punches. One final punch set the bag flying off the hook. Steve sighed. He turned around and saw Fury standing a bit away from him. An agent stood next to Fury. He wore a black hood over his head which shadowed his face. Steve noted that the agent was small.

"Captain? We're going to need your help on a mission. None of my other agents are as strong as you are." Fury said. The agent next to him seamed surprised and made a sound to protest then went quiet. Steve sighed.

"If it gets me doing something else then I'll help."

"So you're the famous Captain America Shadow has been telling me about. Doctor Sunny seemed confused about how you lived that long in ice." An agent named Pyro said from his seat in front of Steve. He was taller than the Agent beside him how was with Fury. "This." Pyro pointed to the agent. "Is Riptide. He doesn't like to talk on missions unless necessary." Riptide growled at Pyro who held his hands up in surrender.

"Drop site in Eight ticks." The pilot said. Pyro stood up and stretched. He grabbed a backpack off the seat to his right.

"Come on Riptide. let's get to it." Riptide nodded his head and grabbed his pack. Steve got up and grabbed his shield and clipped it to the back of his suit. He grabbed a parachute and put it on. Pyro and Riptide walked right past the parachutes and got ready to jump, well Pyro got ready. Riptide turned around and quickly walked to his seat and sat down. Pyro looked back and groaned. "Riptide! You're kidding me. Come on."

"On-site. Go, go, go," Pyro, who was standing on the ramp when it opened, fell from the plane. Steve ran over to the ramp and watched as the pack that Pyro was wearing formed a pair of scarlet wings.

"Captain! I need you to throw Riptide off the ramp." Steve looked back at Riptide and sighed. He walked over to Riptide.

"Sorry about this." Steve picked up the smaller agent and ran over to the ramp and jumped. Steve let go of Riptide when he was pushed away from him. Huge deep blue wings formed on Riptides back. He dived down and quickly caught up to Pyro. Steve dived after them.

"Captian. Get ready to pull." Pyro said over the com link. Steve moved into a slower descent. "Now." Pyro and Riptide's wings snapped open and pulled them up. Steve pulled down on the cord to release his parachute. The parachute opened and the three agents landed on the ground softly. Steve watched as the wings folded up behind the two other agents in awe.

"Come on," Riptide spoke for the first time since Steve had seen him. His voice was a young one. Around a six-year-old voice. Steve gapped at the agent but shook his head and fallowed the two agents. "We have a lot of ground to cover. Pyro? Keep an eye out for the kindly ones." Pyro nodded his head. "Captain. A bit of a warning. We're facing myths." Steve nodded his head.

"I never did like the Kindly ones," Steve said softly. Pyro and Riptide glanced back at him. "Legacy of Minerva," Steve said. Pyro raised an eyebrow.

"Son of Hephaestus," Pyro said and nodded his head. Steve whistled in awe.

"God of the Forge. No wonder you have those." Steve nodded at the wings that were still present.

"Yeah. I hate the parachutes." Riptide said. "Son of Poseidon, Blessed Child of the Gods," Pyro groaned.

"Stop showing off." Riptide chuckled.

"Cursed One of Kronos." Pyro winced.

"Why'd you go alone?"

"Reasons," Riptide answered. Steve didn't want to pry. They dropped the subject.

"What are these things!" Steve cried out as he blocked a clawed paw from a huge black dog.

"Hell hounds!" Riptide answered. Water swirled around him and slammed into the hound he was fighting. Fire slammed into a hound that was about to attack Steve.

"This is the biggest pack I've ever seen," Pyro said. He was in the air and attacking with fire. Steve pushed the hound on his shield away from him then threw the shield at its face. The black dog exploded into golden dust.

"I've dealt with bigger," Riptide said. "Though they ended up running into the camp barrier," Riptide said. "And Fetstas bite the head off a couple of them," Riptide said. "That's it. Sorry to make you do this girl." Riptide muttered. "Mrs. O'Leary!" A huge black dog Bigger then a bus jumped up from Riptide's shadow. "Sick em girl." The large dog clawed down any of the dogs around the three agents.

"Finally!" Pyro said as they found what they had come for. "how did the Director miss the shot?"Pyro asked. Riptide shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's get it and go," Riptide said. Pyro and Steve nodded their heads.

"Agreed," Steve said. They grabbed a case and booked it to the pickup point.

Fury nodded his head once he closed the case.

"Thank you," Fury said. The three agents nodded their heads. "And thank you, Captain. I hope if I need you in the future you would be helpful to us." Fury asked. Steve nodded is head.

"I'll be happy to help again."