-0-Child-taken-by-time-

Percy coughed as he was slammed into a wall. Laughing echoed around him like waves crashing onto the beach. 

     "Well, well, well. If it isn't the hero of Olympus." the voice crackled like static in Percy's ear. Percy groaned and tried to look at his enemy. "A little trip through life won't hurt you any." The static voice mocked. The sound of a ticking clock filled Percy's mind.

     The clock stopped and everything around Percy stopped. He glances around himself in surprise.

    "Good night Hero." The voice chuckled. Percy felt dizzy. He looked around more then everything went dark.

     A pale teen ran through a forest as if he knew it like the back of his hand. Trees and plants blurred past him in waves of green and brown. He searched the ground quickly in hopes of spotting the figure of his cousin. The wailing of a small baby grabbed the teen's attention. He stopped and looked around. He spotted a bundle of clothes ripped up and bloody. The teen quickly ran over to the clothes and gasped in surprise.

     "You're kidding me..." he muttered and picked up a small child from the wad of clothes. "Oh no. I need to get you back to camp. Now." The teen took off quickly into the forest. A black sword bouncing slightly on his hip. 

      "You found him like this?" A middle-aged man growled at the young teen. The baby in his arms babbled and played with a small stuffed animal. The teen nodded his head.

      "I found a time stamp on his back. Plus," The teen grabbed the baby's right are and showed it to the man. 

     The man gasped in surprise

      "It's him. How'd this happen!" A woman asked and walked up to the two.

      "Kronos. He has a time stamp on him." The male and female growled in anger.

      "Sally is not going to like this." The man said. "Beforehand, Let us help our hero."

    Sally held her son in her arms. He was so small again. Poseidon stood before her with a solum look on his face. 

     "I'm so sorry Sally. We had no clue he went to go and fight Kronos alone. we need to leave him with you now." Poseidon said. Sally smiled and looked up at the god.