4 : MAY THE GODS BE WITH ME .

Start from the beginning

" would you help me in plucking flowers to offer out great Gods ? " she asked me .

" of course . " I said as I got up from my bed .
Khaira came with ancient clothes .

" you expect me to wear this Khaira ? " I asked bewildered .

It was practically see through . I was not still used to see Khaira's assets .

" yeah , you need to . " she eyed me .

" fine "

She helped me with the ancient garment , it looked easy but in reality it had strings in complicated ways . Khaira helped me with last string .

She came up with little jewellery .

" No Khaira , you've helped me enough , I can't wear such precious jewellery it's Gold for crying out loud ."
But Khaira won't take it as a no .

"You'll be disrespecting me miss " she said .
I complied .

She tied that big chest jewellery to my chest and did my makeup using kohl . I guess Khaira was too much into ancient times because she used galena (more commonly known as kohl) and malachite powder (a green mineral) for eye makeup.
Galena was a black paint that shielded eyes from the sun, while malachite powder made the eyes appear larger and protected those who wore it. Both were applied using ivory, wood, or sticks made of metal.

Black was mostly used around the eyes and an almond or feline-inspired shape was the norm. However, the galena could also be applied to the eyebrows and eyelashes for added definition. Green pigment was placed all over the eyelid and underneath the brow bone. Though styles varied as time went on, black and green were staples of beauty in ancient Egypt.

She used Red ochre, which was used as rouge or lip colour . Couldn't she just use lipstick instead . Well Khaira was too much . Well she was a sweetheart too .

My hair was braided and adorned with gold and blue coloured beads she topped my look by putting a tiara sought of thing .
In my feet I was wearing sandle which was brown in colour .

She bought a cape in blue stripes on bottom and top .

" umm Khaira ? " I asked her .
She turned towards me .

" oh I got it . You need to see yourself . " she smiled and I nodded positively.

She led me to this beautiful room with many candle stands , the room had intricate yet beautiful carvings and Egyptian Heiroglyphs I decoded some of them .

I faced the mirror and I was awestruck . The girl in the reflection was not me. She looked so beautiful yet natural . She was looking like a princess , her fiery red mane was adorned with beads . I was out of words .

" you look so pretty . "

" yeah " I said softly . I swirled to see it all .
Khaira laughed at it .
Khaira tucked me

" it's time for the prayers "

" Mum , Mum ! Dad is looking for you and our guest . Where is she ? " Nefasa asked looking for me .

" right beside you my daughter . " Khaira said as she kissed her cheek .

Nefasa was awestruck as I was .

" you're looking prettier than Princess Amunet . " Nefasa said .
I blushed at that comment .

" mommy , I too want red hair like she has . " Nefasa pouted .

" About That . " she turned towards me " why do you have colour as pure as Ra's first golden rays ? Hair colour as fierce as Ra's last rays . Wait ! You're a spy ....From Hittite . " she gasped .

" woah ! Woah ! Slow down woman . I've no idea about what you just said . " I said .

" why don't you tell me your name.?" She argued .

" i don't know my name . " I freaking lied . I lied to Khaira . I don't know why I did that .

" huh ? "

" I guess I did hit my head pretty hard , I don't remember a bit ."

" Makes sense . You were bleeding from your head "

" love we are getting late " Imhotep shouted .

" let's get going ."

" May the Gods help you with remembering ." Khaira said .

" Yeah . Let the Gods be with me . " I said .

—————————————————
Hey my Lovelies .
I hope you liked it .
Don't pounce on me if you find anything which is not accurate about it . I don't know much about Ancient Egypt. I tried though .
If you find anything wrong do tell me .
Thank you once again for selecting my book .
PS : imagine the hair to be red .