Delaney sat next to Sam at a high-top table in a small bar. There was a local band playing on the small stage across from the bar, where Dean was flirting with a girl whose top was so low Delaney could practically see the girl's boobs from where she was sat. She rolled her eyes and went back to flipping through the newspaper that was spread out on the table while Sam flipped through their dad's journal.

"Sammy, does this scream anything to you?" Delaney flipped the newspaper around to face Sam and she pointed at the article that read COUPLE'S THROATS SLASHED IN OWN HOME

"Could be something we should look into," Sam said as he scanned the article quickly.

Delaney grinned, happy to be able to go on another hunt since the three of them had been coming up short on things to hunt lately. John still hadn't showed his face or called them so they had been scrambling to find things to do while they both waited for John and looked for him at the same time. She waved at Dean to come to the table, but he merely looked at her before going back to talking to the girl.

"I don't like that look in your eye. Are you going to embarrass him?"

"Yep, no one ignores Delaney Winchester," Delaney huffed as she slid off the stool, earning an amused chuckle from her brother. She marched over to Dean and the girl and flashed a fake smile at her. "Excuse us please." 

Dean yelped as Delaney grabbed his ear and began tugging him over to the table as he tried to not to spill the glasses of beer in his hand that were meant for him and Sam. He placed them down on the table and glared at his baby sister. "I told you not to grab me by the ear, Delaney!"

Delaney shrugged her shoulders, obviously not caring. "Next time don't ignore me. Sammy and I might have something here."

"Yeah so do I! We should talk a little leave for a bit, don't you think? I am so in the door with this one here," Dean pointed over to the brunette who twisted her seat back and forth, looking none too pleased that Dean had been pulled away from her.

Sam crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat. "Oh? What are we today, Dean? Rock stars? Cops?"

Dean pressed his hands onto the table as he leaned towards his two siblings. "We're L.A. TV scouts looking for people with special skills."

"I see someone with a special something right in front of me," Delaney mumbled as her eyes flickered up to Dean's.

Dean either didn't hear her or decided to ignore her comment because he continued, "She's got a friend over there, Sammy. I can probably hook you up. What do you think?"

"I'm pretty sure Sam can get his own dates, Dean," Delaney cut in and Sam shot her an appreciative look for backing him up.

"He can, but he don't."